The two kissed for a long time before they separated. Looking at Luo Xiu, Meng Yang spoke, "I want to go home, I don't want to stay here."

"Okay, I'll take you home soon." Picking Meng Yang up right after speaking, Luo Xiu then walked out.

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang back home, put him on the bed, placed a large pillow behind him, letting him sit back.

"You happened to be on vacation now. So take a good rest in these two months. Put everything else aside and take care of your body first." Luo Xiu expressed while looking at Meng Yang.

"Sit here and hug me." Meng Yang patted the position beside him.

Sitting next to Meng Yang,  Luo Xiu hugged him in his arms.

Leaning against Luo Xiu's arms, Meng Yang felt an unprecedented sense of satisfaction. Now, they were a family of three.

Hearing his cell phone ring, Meng Yang picked it up and took a look, then handed it to Luo Xiu, "It's the Director of the academy. He must want to advise me to go to Fenglinjie again. You pick it up."

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang's cell phone and clicked to connect, then talked to the director.

Luo Xiu's words were simple and clear. After greeting the director, he stated Meng Yang was not feeling well and must recuperate at home. Although his tone and attitude were normal, he made people feel there was no room for discussion on this matter, making the Director want to never call again.

For the time being, Luo Xiu didn't intend to let others know about Meng Yang's pregnancy. He would hide it for a while and wait until Meng Yang's belly was too big to hide before announcing the news of Meng Yang being pregnant.

Meng Yang had arranged a lot of plans for his summer vacation, although now he must ensure sufficient rest time, so they have cancelled all the plans that could be cancelled. Plus, after knowing he was pregnant, he felt better. Meng Yang felt as if he was full of energy and courage in his heart, and stopped having nightmares at night, completely restoring to his previous state.

In fact, Meng Yang understood very well that he had not overcome the fear and shadow in his heart, solely because he knew he had a child, courage that he could do anything to protect the child temporarily suppressed the shadow in his heart. Eventually, he still had to face what should be faced, and what should be overcome still had to be overcome by himself, but right now, the most important thing for him was to give birth to the child safely and healthily.

Although there was enough rest time, it was impossible for Meng Yang to do nothing, otherwise, he would get bored sick, therefore he took a rest while continuing to study how to help Su Di cure the psychological problems caused by the nightmares and insomnia.

Meng Yang's cloudy mind was also restored. He suddenly had the idea, since Su Di was suffering from a psychological problem, he couldn't just use the aromatherapy method to change his physical condition. Rather, he could use the aroma itself to let him dream and change it within the dream making him full of courage. For example, there were perfumes which would make people feel sexy, while would make people feel sweet and happy. There were many other perfumes that made people feel very elegant, romantic and inviting. Blending these perfumes was not a hard task for Meng Yang. However, it was a big test for him to create an aroma that could change even dreams, yet he must try to see if he could accomplish it. Hence Meng Yang found out and researched books related to aromatherapy, then tried repeatedly to accomplish developing such aroma.

During the summer vacation, Meng Yang visited Su Di several times to find out about his situation in person. Every time he went, he would take new aromas to Su Di. Although Su Di's situation improved, Meng Yang felt he still did not achieve the effect he wanted, hence feeling he must research and find more aromatherapy ingredients.

Soon a month and a half passed. In the last half of the month, the Masters and students of Xiang College needed to return to school in advance, as there was another international competition about to begin. As usual, every time the college had students who needed to go abroad, the school would arrange students of the Masters to visit and study abroad before the competition started.

As the incident of Bradley taking the students to his private island without authorization happened last time, Luo Xiu contracted and arranged for all matters concerning the students going abroad this time.

The students would go abroad in a few days under the supervision and protection of the person in charge arranged by Luo Xiu, while Meng Yang, who was accompanied by Luo Xiu, had already left the country in advance to wait for them.

"Where is this?" After getting out of the car, Meng Yang questioned while looking around, "Aren't we going back to the villa?"

"This is a gift." Putting his arms around Meng Yang, Luo Xiu kissed his lips.

"Gift?" Meng Yang looked around puzzled before asking, "Where?"

"The land we are standing on now, everything you see now and in a while, is a gift from me." Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and walked to the carriage beside him: "Let's go."

Meng Yang, who was asleep in the car until now, was still a little confused. He couldn't understand what Luo Xiu meant, so he got into the carriage with Luo Xiu's help.

"The scenery here is really beautiful." After Meng Yang sighed inwardly, he looked at Luo Xiu speaking with a smile: "Are these sceneries also a gift for me?"

"Yes." Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang, "This is An Erfei Manor. I bought it. It's written under your name. You can visit it later and see if you like it."

"Really?" Although Meng Yang thought it was a scenic spot, he never expected Luo Xiu to buy the manor.

The carriage drove slowly on the flat stone road for over ten minutes before they entered the castle. Meng Yang was already fascinated by the scenery along the way. The outside of the castle had a very majestic feeling, yet the inside was   to look around, he stopped in the garden before asking, "Do you like it?"

"No one would ever dislike it here." Holding his waist, Meng Yang smiled. "So you should have asked me how much I liked it, then I would have told you I like it very much. I really like it very, very much."

"You liking it is more important than anything else." Lifting Meng Yang's chin, Luo Xiu carefully and delicately sucked and kissed his red lips, stuck his tongue into his mouth entangling it together with Meng Yang's.

The two stood kissing in a sun-filled garden. The picture was beautiful as a movie shot. The two, who were truly in love, expressed their inner love to each other in this way, making it seem as if to be surrounded by a halo of happiness.

The butler behind them captured this scene with a camera. He wanted to paint this moment into an oil painting as a gift to his two masters.

"Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Hugging Meng Yang in his arms, Luo Xiu walked inside.

"Anything's fine. I want to eat something light." Meng Yang answered, "It must have cost a lot of money to buy this manor? But we can only live for a few days a year. Just thinking it will be empty for the rest of the time. Such a pity."

Meng Yang's considerations were always practical.

"Although there's not much time to live here now, after you graduate, we can live here whenever you want.e can also often take our children on vacation." Luo Xiu replied.

Meng Yang also thought that Luo Xiu's words made sense. Luo Xiu was here to help him open a perfume company. He would definitely come to this country often in the future. It was also very good as a vacation place. The children would love it. Watching his children running and playing in the garden, what a beautiful picture would be, just thinking about it made him feel extremely expectant. It seemed he was about to change his mind. As long as he could possess it, it didn't matter if he couldn't use it most of the time. This beautiful place like a Western Wonderland belonged to him now.

After washing up at night, Meng Yang took off his nightgown, opened the quilt and laid on the bed waiting for Luo Xiu. He clasped the quilt covering his body. He wasn't sure if it was because he was in a completely strange place or because he hadn't done it with Luo Xiu for a while; he felt a little nervous while looking forward to it.