"There are too many things that need to be sorted. There aren't enough people to work, so you will also help." Fu Yuqian answered in a commanding tone.

"You are a junior member and so am I. Why are you asking me to do things?" Meng Yang asked coldly.

"On the basis, I've been a junior member for several years, I'm your senior!"

With a mocking smile, Meng Yang retorted: "You feel quite proud, don't you? I became a junior member as soon as I came in, you've been here for several years but you still are just a junior member. You are not ashamed but actually proud of it?"

Fu Yuqian stood up abruptly and glared at Meng Yang, "What do you mean? Are you being sarcastic?!"

"Even after giving such obvious facts, do I still need to be sarcastic? And didn't you say it yourself? You've been a junior member for several years, but with such a proud tone you were talking about being a senior. Well, with how bad you are, revert to a reserved member."

With anger, Fu Yuqian was trying to rush towards Meng Yang, however, Yu Junchen held him back: "Senior brother, forget it, don't worry about him. Meng Yang, don't say such words, brother is indeed your senior, asking you to do something is not excessive."

"What kind of senior is he?" Meng Yang spoke with disdain: "If I stay here for a few years and are still a junior member, I won't have the face to come here again, and will quit the Aromatherapy Branch by myself. He has no abilities but bullies the reserved members relying on the fact he is a full member, and still feels quite proud. I really don't understand. What are you proud of?"

Although Meng Yang's words made Fu Yuqian angry, he couldn't refute it. He threw away Yu Junchen's hand and rushed towards Meng Yang straight away.

Meng Yang deliberately did not hide and fell to the ground using his own strength.

"Meng Yang!" Rushing to Meng Yang, Wu Feng and the others questioned worriedly: "Are you all right?"

Supported by Wu Feng and the others, Meng Yang stood up. Glaring at Fu Yuqian, Wu Feng spoke, "You are simply..."

Stopping Wu Feng, Meng Yang told him not to speak, then clapped his hands while speaking, "You all saw it. It was him who made the first move."

"What if I did? You still want to fight back?"

Raising his fist, Meng Yang threw it out. When Fu Yuqian raised his hand to block, Meng Yang stopped his fist halfway and kicked Fu Yuqian in the stomach.

"Brother!" Yu Junchen and the others immediately squatted down to help.

But Meng Yang moved faster than them. He immediately squatted and squeezed Fu Yuqian's neck with one hand, while his knee of one foot pressed against his opponent's stomach, the other hand pressed his acupuncture point forcefully.

The people on Fu Yuqian's side wanted to push Meng Yang away, however, Wu Feng and the others immediately pushed them away to prevent them from touching Meng Yang.

Fu Yuqian was feeling so painful that his tears had come out, but he couldn't scream or even move. If he struggled, his stomach would hurt even more.

People on both sides started fighting, and there was chaos.

Some students who did not belong to either side ran to notify the administrator.

The administrator led people to rush over. Seeing such a scene, he shouted: "You all stop! You must not want to stay here anymore, isn't it?!"

The staff hurried over to separate everyone.

"What do you think of this place?! You dare to fight here!" Walking over, the administrator questioned, "Who moved first?!"