"You go back too, Meng Yang said your aromatherapy can't be broken now." Luo Xiu replied.

"Okay, let's go then."After giving a pat on the roof of the car, Li Yan watched the car gradually speed up away after the window was raised.

..........................................

Li Yan was an earnest person. Although he had no good results while living in the Aromatherapy Branch and had paid them money for his stay, he still went back.

With a gift, Li Yan thanked the Masters, who had performed aromatherapy on him while saying a lot of kind words, sincerely thanking them for their painstaking treatment before.

The Masters could see Li Yan's now much better complexion and how he was a lot more energetic than before. After checking his pulse again, they found that he was really much better than before, resulting in all of their expressions to become strange.

Li Yan did all the proper etiquettes and spoke all the polite words that should be said in place. As for what the Masters would think afterwards, it had nothing to do with him.

A few days later, Lin Songtai once again took the students to the Aromatherapy Branch to observe and study.

Before starting the discussion, Lin Songtai looked at the Masters who had besieged him before questioning: "I heard Li Yan came to give gifts a few days ago. I haven't seen him for half a month. What do you think of his complexion now?"

Those Masters were calm and silent.

"I saw him two days ago. His complexion used to be grey and unsightly. Now there is not much difference from a normal person."

Turning his head to the Master beside him, Lin Songtai asked, "So, is his body recovering pretty well?"

"Naturally, the recovery is quite good. I talked to him for a while and asked about his situation. He still relies on aromatherapy every day. Said he has two hours of deep sleep and three hours of light sleep every night, so he can sleep for five hours straight. He mentioned he feels refreshed every morning now."

Lin Songtai nodded, then turned around to shout, "Meng Yang."

Immediately getting up, Meng Yang walked behind Lin Songtai: "Teacher."

"Follow-up treatment is equally important. Don't let him go crazy again, otherwise, it will ruin all the accomplishments." Lin Songtai spoke.

"Don't worry Teacher, I've arranged a schedule for him to work and rest, and let someone supervise him strictly, I'll never let him mess around." Meng Yang replied.

"Ok." Lin Songtai nodded again, then looked at the Masters before telling them, "If you still have any doubts, you can raise them now and Meng Yang will answer them for you, so you can feel at ease."

"There aren't any questions?" Seeing them silent, Lin Songtai told Meng Yang: "Meng Yang, fearing you will put Li Yan to death, these Masters have broken their hearts for you. It's been so hard for them, you have to thank them."

"Thank you, Masters, for worrying and caring about me. Please accept my gratitude."Bowing down, Meng Yang saluted the Masters.

"This shows how the aromatherapy therapist licenses issued from national institutions are still reliable." Spoke out, one Master.

"That's natural. Otherwise, there'll be no need for the country to set up such an institution? If we only regard aromatherapist licenses certified by the Aromatherapy Branch as real aromatherapists, then there will only be fewer and fewer people studying aromatherapy and maybe it'll gradually disappear in the future. Unfortunately, some people just don't understand this truth."

"Why don't people understand, if they have no ability, they have no reason to be superior? Just because they are certified from a better institute. Does it mean that they are superior?"

Those Masters who had strongly opposed Meng Yang's aromatherapy for Li Yan were all sullen and left without a word.

"Okay, okay,  it's almost time, let's start today's discussion, and for other things, we'll wait for some free time to talk."

Meng Yang walked back to his seat and sat down. The Masters also started today's discussion.

Yu Junchen lowered his head slightly thinking, Meng Yang must have relied on the methods in those books to do so well. If he could get those books, he would be better than Meng Yang.

The young man who had bumped into Meng Yang the last time, who was also Yu Junchen's graduated senior, looked at Meng Yang with a vicious eye from time to time. Meng Yang naturally felt it but was too lazy to bother with a mad dog.

Right when the discussion ended, the Vice-president walked in. After greeting the masters, he looked at Lin Songtai, "Master Lin, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?" Lin Songtai asked.

"Yesterday, after the President returned from the general meeting, he said that the main content of the meeting was regarding accomplishing the major branches to work harder and cultivate more outstanding aromatherapists. It's been said that it was necessary to work harder to discover people with such talent, and not to set too many unnecessary high thresholds and limit the truly talented people outside, which would be tantamounting to limiting the development of aromatherapy."

Looking at Meng Yang, the Vice-president continued: "After discussing with the President, I feel Meng Yang's excellent level is really rare. Our branch has the responsibility and obligation to train a genius like him. Let's go to my office and talk about other specific content."

"Okay, let's go." Looking at Meng Yang, Lin Songtai spoke, "Meng Yang, you come as well."

So under everyone's watch, the three of them walked out together.

The major branches also had competitive relationships. If they wanted to get more funds and attention from above, then they must train more excellent aromatherapists and let them see their achievements.

The Vice-president brought Lin Songtai and Meng Yang to his office to talk about making Meng Yang a full member. He gave Meng Yang a lot of preferential conditions and promised that as long as Meng Yang had an outstanding performance, he could make an exception and upgrade him from a junior member to an intermediate member in a shorter time.

Although these preferential treatments sounded very tempting and if it was some other student, they would definitely agree to it immediately, Meng Yang, did not agree immediately. He answered that he would go back and discuss with Luo Xiu.