When Luo Xiu's friend saw Meng Yang looking at the bottle of fruit wine, he poured another glass and secretly handed it to him. Whispering a 'Thank you', Meng Yang just took a small sip of the glass when it was once again taken away by Luo Xiu.

"Will get drunk." Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu spoke.

"Just one drink won't make you get drunk." Looking at him, Meng Yang countered.

Luo Xiu's friends smiled when they saw him manage Meng Yang like a child and spoke for Meng Yang.

"Let him drink it. This fruit wine is like fruit juice. The low-degree wine is negligible and won't get him drunk."

"Yeah, let him drink if he likes to drink, it's just us, what does it matter."

They didn't know how bad Meng Yang's drunk state was, nor did they know his habit of being unable to stop once he started drinking. Luo Xiu didn't want to explain too much, so he could only say to Meng Yang, "You can only drink three glasses, one every ten minutes. We'll go home after drinking."

"Okay." Smiling, Meng Yang nodded, obediently agreeing.

Luo Xiu put Meng Yang's favourite dishes in front of him.

It was the first time Luo Xiu's friends saw him being so considerate and caring for others, and they knew Luo Xiu's personality. If it weren't genuine love, even if he was single for a lifetime, he would not get married, let alone take the initiative to do these things. They further understood the importance of Meng Yang in Luo Xiu's heart.

Luo Xiu started talking to his friends again. As long as a few of them get together, they would not only talk about the company and business but also about life and family matters. If some troubles were mentioned, everyone could discuss an idea to help. In this business sea, where there were frequent storms and waves, they have been close friends with each other for many years.

When Luo Xiu said that he would only let Meng Yang drink three cups, Meng Yang also obediently agreed. But promising was one matter and failing to keep it was another matter. If Luo Xiu was not there, Meng Yang would definitely try to restrain himself. However, Luo Xiu was by his side, and everyone else was Luo Xiu's friends. He felt that there was no need to restrain himself at all and just drank happily, so, within ten minutes, he had completely finished a bottle.

When Luo Xiu's friends saw he liked to drink, they gave him another bottle. Soon after, another bottle bottomed out. Luo Xiu naturally saw it, but he knew even if Meng Yang was not allowed to drink, Meng Yang would still drink, so he just waited for him to get drunk to take him home.

In less than half an hour, the completely drunk Meng Yang fell directly on Luo Xiu.

Luo Xiu hugged him in his arms. Seeing his distracted eyes, he knew Meng Yang was drunk. He told his friends: "You guys chat, he is going to sleep. I'll take him back first."

"He's drunk already?"

"This amount of alcohol... Can you even get drunk with just two small bottles of fruit wine? No wonder you didn't let him drink it."

"Then let's go back too, we can meet up the next time."

Picking Meng Yang up, Luo Xiu got up and walked out.

The others all got up to leave together.

After Luo Xiu got into the car holding Meng Yang, Li Yan leaned on the window to speak, "I've been living in your villa very comfortably, should I buy it or maybe replace it with another villa?"

"You live there as long as you want." Taking out the blanket from the front drawer, Luo Xiu covered Meng Yang's body.

"Thank you, Ge*." Li Yan patted Luo Xiu on the shoulder before speaking gratefully: "As long as I have something you like, just let me know."