Meng Yang asking him to start working now was also a soothing treatment learned from the aromatherapy book passed down by the Meng family. Although it takes a lot of effort to deal with work matters, it could also make him feel happy and at ease. If he was not allowed to work at all, he would remember and spend more time worrying more about the company's affairs. Sometimes, the effect of psychotherapy was actually better.

"Alright!" Li Yan agreed immediately: "As long as I can stop being tortured by insomnia and no longer have hallucinations, I'll listen to my sister-in-law's arrangements, and strictly follow them. Gē, when I get better, I must thank you for all you did for me!"

The three chatted for a while and then had dinner together. Li Yan kept saying how the chef's cooking skills were good, and the vegetarian dishes were all delicious, so much better than the meals of the Aromatherapy Branch.

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu continued their usual life and every once in a while, they would visit Li Yan and Meng Yang would adjust the formula according to Li Yan's sleep status.

Lin Songtai had visited Li Yan twice as well and especially did a pulse diagnosis for him. Seeing he was recovering so quickly and so well, he was surprised and at the same time relieved.

It's just that whether in the Aromatherapy Branch or in the academy, Lin Songtai and Meng Yang were both silent, and other Masters couldn't tell what was happening.

More than a month later, Lin Songtai gave his students an exam. Wu Feng was in a cold war with Qin Hong, and both of them had no intention of studying during this period. Hence, the exam was in a mess. Lin Songtai left out the two of them and gave a severe lesson. Even after chastising them, he was still angry, so he left frowning.

Lin Songtai seldom frowned this sternly. And he looked so upset suddenly. During this period, some masters who often secretly observed him naturally felt that there must be something serious. Recently, only Meng Yang's incident was regarded as a serious matter. So this news soon passed to the Aromatherapy Branch. After those old-fashioned old men got to know about it, they were already thinking about how to make a fuss over this matter.

Reprimanded by Lin Songtai, Wu Feng was even more depressed. He and Meng Yang found a quiet place to sit and chat.

"You have it better. You found a husband who loves you so much. As expected, an older lover will never hurt their partner. Should I just break up with Qin Hong and find an older one?" Wu Feng spoke extremely upset.

"Why say such angry words?" Although Meng Yang knew he was talking in his anger, he still persuaded him: "You've been dating Senior Brother Qin for so many years. Hasn't he always been nice to you? It's not that an older lover will definitely not hurt their partner. It mainly depends on whether the love is deep enough. I can see that Senior Brother Qin loves you very much. It's just a little misunderstanding, can't you let it go?"

As soon as Meng Yang finished speaking, his mobile rang. Answering the call, he spoke, "Uncle Luo, I'm coming soon."

"You came to pick me up?"

"Okay, give me a minute."

Hanging up, Meng Yang told Wu Feng: "Uncle Luo's friend had invited us to dinner. So he came to pick me up. He's waiting for me outside the academy. I'll go first. Let's talk tomorrow."

"Okay, quickly go now." Wu Feng nodded before saying: "I'll sit here for a while and then go back."

"Then I'm going." Meng Yang turned and left. While he walked he sent a message to Qin Hong asking him to come here and pick Wu Feng up.

Right after Meng Yang got into the car, he was immediately embraced in Luo Xiu's arms. Luo Xiu lifted his chin, holding it, he kissed Meng Yang's red and moist lips. He then barged his tongue deep into his little lover's mouth, teasing the little tender tongue.

Luo Xiu hadn't seen Meng Yang for a few hours and felt as if he had missed him for several years. Not seeing him for a few hours, he was as hungry as a person walking in a desert. Unfortunately, he couldn't always keep him by his side,

There was a soundproof baffle in the middle of the car. The two often go home together, so they were used to making out in the car, but today Li Yan had invited them to dinner and there definitely would be other friends of Luo Xiu attending as well. If their clothes were crumpled when appearing together, they would be laughed at.

After being overwhelmed by Luo Xiu, Meng Yang pushed him away before telling him: "I'm going to have dinner with your friends later. It'll be shameful if our clothes are wrinkled. Take your clothes off first."

Stretching his hand to open the front drawer, Luo Xiu took out a paper bag before saying, "Clothes are all ready."

"So you came prepared." Amused, Meng Yang put his arms around Luo Xis's neck and pulled him down, "Then you should move faster."

Intimacy in the car had a different excitement and pleasure. Although it would not be seen by people, it was still outdoors, on the street, while on the move. Looking at the tall buildings, crowds and vehicles outside the window, Meng Yang would be even more sensitive than normal.

................................................

While the car moved forward steadily, Meng Yang was still breathing rapidly. After Luo Xiu wiped him clean, he nestled in Luo Xiu's arms to rest. When his fast-beating heart finally stabilised, he took out the clean clothes and pants from the paper bag and put on his clothes piece by piece starting from the underwear.

Luo Xiu quickly changed his clothes as well.

When Meng Yang turned on the phone camera, looked at his face, he couldn't help complaining to Luo Xiu: "I'm like this, how can I meet people later?"

Luo Xiu turned his face to look at him. Seeing his little wife's cheeks were flushed, eyes moist with tears, and his face was in love. He was reluctant to let anyone see him.

Opening the front small refrigerator again, Luo Xiu took out a cold towel from it, then helped Meng Yang wipe his face.

Seeing how thoughtful and well prepared he was, Meng Yang didn't know what to say.