When he was in the Aromatherapy Branch, the Master in charge of Li Yan's aromatherapy asked him to sit and practise breathing and meditation every day. Although this was indeed a way to relax spiritually, for someone with Li Yan's personality, it only made him more restless.

What Meng Yang arranged to get him to relax was to let him do exercises such as swimming, playing ball, running to a point it would make him sweat, but not too tired. After asking Luo Xiu to hire two cooks for him, Meng Yang wrote the menu by himself, then got the cooks to follow suit to treat him through his diet. According to the book written by Meng Ancestors, it was necessary to pay attention so that the diet and medicinal properties can mutually be restrained. Correct dietary cooperation could also enhance the therapeutic effect.

Neither Meng Yang nor Luo Xiu had time to visit Li Yan every day, however, the staff working in the villa were all Luo Xiu's subordinates, and would get someone to specifically report Li Yan's daily situation to Meng Yang.

More than a dozen days later, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu finally made time to visit Li Yan in person.

When Luo Xiu and Meng Yang arrived, Li Yan had just returned from the tennis court with bodyguards. He took a shower and changed his clothes before he came out to talk to Meng Yang and Luo Xiu.

Li Yan reached out to Meng Yang, trying to shake hands with him, however, stopping him, Luo Xiu spoke, "If you have something to say, say it, don't move."

Looking at Luo Xiu, Li Yan spoke, "Gē*, living here is much more comfortable than the Aromatherapy Branch. They made me sit and relax every day, then practice breathing, long, short, deep and shallow. Not letting me do anything except breathing was simply torture for me. Now I can play ball, swim and watch the news every day. I can drink a little at dinner in the afternoon. In contrast, this is simply the difference between heaven and hell."

"How did you sleep at night?" Luo Xiu questioned.

Li Yan stretched out two fingers and spoke a little excitedly, "For two hours, I slept for two full hours last night, so comfortable!!!"

Observing Li Yan's complexion, Meng Yang could see that his spirit was indeed much better, so he told him, "Since you can already lose two hours of insomnia, starting tomorrow, you can spend two hours a day to deal with work-related things."

"Really?! I can start working now?" Looking at Meng Yang, Li Yan questioned.

"But it must not exceed three hours." Meng Yang answered.

"Great!" Excited, Li Yan wanted to shake Meng Yang's hand again, but once again was blocked by Luo Xiu. He looked at Luo Xiu and told him, "All the doctors told me, the fact I began to have hallucinations proves my situation is already very dangerous. I must temporarily lay off work and take a good rest and treatment. I shouldn't think about it at all. But how can I do that so easily?"

"Your two younger brothers are doing a good job. They are not two-faced people. We can also help. You should just take advantage of it and take a good rest now." Luo Xiu replied.

"I've become accustomed to doing everything by myself for so many years and I really can't let go." Li Yan sighed: "I can feel more at ease now that there are two or three hours a day for me to understand the company situation."

His thoughts were understandable to Luo Xiu as he himself was used to it.

"When you can sleep for six hours every night, you can go back to the company, but you can't work over eight hours a day. And you must arrange appropriate exercise time and reasonable diet arrangements. Aromatherapy can't be interrupted as well. Thorough treatment will require at least one to two years of aromatherapy. It might even take four to five years as well, plus you can no longer mess around in the future." Meng Yang spoke.