8. - she took it to far..

Sofia pov :

I was walking by the hallway and I pass by cassidy with her new friends, she didn't even looked at me. I sighed as cass and her new friends laugh at something funny. I can't believe they took my only friend. Besides hugo ofc, then I saw hugo at the end of the hall. I smiled and ran to him and hug him from the back.

"Hi hu, I see your leg is fine now"

"Oh god you scared me sof" he chuckled and turned his back and hug her back. "Where is cassidy?I thought you do everything together" I froze

"Are you ok sof?" He raised his eyebrow and broking the hug. "W-well our f-friendship i-isnt g-going w-well these d-days" I let out a single tear.

"What happens" he said concerned and wipe my tears away. "Come on lets go outside and get some fresh air and you tell me what happend ok?"

"O-ok"

( outside : )

Good thing this was recess and I had plenty of time to explain to hugo.

When u finished explaining what happend he was shock. I could see anger in his eyes but he didn't show it. "Why would she do that to you?I mean she I your only friend. Except me of course"

"Well if cassidy can't don't want to be friends with you then I will be your only friend" he smiled and I smiled back. He was really the best friend and best boyfriend ever.

"Come, let's go to class. If you haven't have friends to sit with at lunch, you can sit with me and my friends if you want"

"Thanks hugo" I smiled and kissed his cheeks

"Your welcome" he smiled back and hold my hands to go to class. Luckily half of my classes is with hugo so I wasn't that lonely

"Do you have any girl friends hugo? Other than me" I asked. I asked him that not because I was jealous he had a girl friend or something, I just wanna make new friends and let cassidy hangout with her new friends. I'm ok I guess.

"Oh. I actually had 1 girl friend, but she is in a totally different class, so we never had classes together"

"Oo what's her name?"

"Oh her name is Bella"

"Oo wow a pretty name" I smiled

"Yea we were friends since we were baby's, our moms were friends so we were friends also since I always had play dates with her. But don't worry sof, she has a boyfriend" he smiled

"You don't have to tell me she has a boyfriend hugo" I chuckled

"Nah I should tell you because you will get jealous how pretty she is. But not gonna lie your prettier" he smiled I understood him, I can't stop him from saying a girl pretty. Every girl is pretty.

We enter science class, luckily we weren't late. Me and hugo sat in different seats since it's a sign by the science teacher. And I sat next to cassidy every science class. So you see that every class the teacher already assigned us in different seats.

It was really awkward, she didn't even look at me. Instead she talks with her friends that sat next to us. I just sighed and listened the teacher while she catted with her friends.

"Cassidy stop chatting with your friends and look at the board, I don't want you to be dumb" as she said that all of us in our class laughed.

"Ughh fine." She said rolling her eyes.

This wasnt cassidy? She used to love learning and she always be kind with everyone. But I think she changed since she became friends with the popular girls. Oh well.