2. - the plan

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

Sofia, amber and james now are getting ready to go to school. Now james is waiting for his sisters to finish because he already finished getting ready. "Ughh why do girls take a very long time getting ready?" As james question that he saw his sisters come down.

"Because james, girls need to look prefect for everything james." She said in a sassy tone "isn't it right sofia?" Amber asked as as he looked at me

"Uhmmm sure?" Sofia said awkwardly, well she was used to ambers and james fights.

Sofia's dress :

Amber's dress :

( I FOUND THEM ON PINTEREST AND I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY CUTE)

//time skip at school//

𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

When I entered the school, I thought that cassidy my bestfreind is waiting in the school entrance. But she wasn't there? Huh that's weird she is usually on time everyday? Come to think about it, she never missed school before? Well I think she is sick? I don't know....

Well I usually sit with her, but today I sat with amber and her friends.

//time skip//

Now I was in the library picking out books for my project. I saw a book that was perfect, but..... It was on the top shelf. So now I am 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 to get that book. But then I saw someone picking it. I don't know if he pick that book for himself or for me????

(???) "Here is your book princess" that prince chuckled "I saw you struggling to get that book up there"

I turned around to see a tall boy smiling at me...... Wait..... Isn't that.... HUGO?????

"HUGO?? I slightly screamed shocked I silently screamed because if I scream the library will litterly kick me out

𝙃𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

I was here because of the school swap day thing. I didn't expect my name to be called but I guess it's fine? Well school was over by now so I was in the library reading some books. When I saw a familiar girl walking in. I didn't see her face. I only saw her back. Then I saw the girl trying to get that big book on the top of the shelf, how do I say this?? She isn't that short just that the shelf is tall that's all. Well I wanted to help so I did.