3. - success?

J - 'so.. I was thinking that we can arrange a brilliant date for the both of them'

V - 'that Is perfect! I mean they are already in love. This will be easy'

J - 'Yes thank you vivian. So after school, amber you distract sofia and dont let her in the garden because we will arrange the date there'

Ax - 'what about hugo?'

J - 'now that is where take part on this misson axel. You will make sure that he is dressed with a tux. Just tell him that....amber invited you to dinner?'

A - 'ooo so I will tell sofia that Axel was coming over for dinner???'

J - 'yea but just say Axel, don't say hugo'

D - 'why?'

C - 'come on des, you know sofia she knows to much. She will be suspicious'

D - 'oh my bad'

V - 'ok thats settled. then tomorrow night mission on getting sofia and hugo together is a gooo'

Z - 'wow what is this group, wait... Did I missed something? '

H - 'really zandar?'

//time skip//

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

We just got of school and now our mission has just begun. I smirked

"Hey sofia" I said an entered her room a little bit nervous

"Oh hey amber, what are you doing here?" Sofia looked up from her phone

"Oh! uhm.. just telling you that... I invited Axel for dinner tonight so.. just get ready"

" Axel? As in...hugo's older brother? Why did you invite him for dinner amber?" She asked confused

"Ohh uhm s-so...... AH yes me and Axel we have.... Uhm stuff to do y-yea..its a..future queen thing you wouldnt get it" I said awkwardly. Oh no what if she gets suspicious of meee

.....

"Oh ok then" sofia shrugged her suspicion off because a dinner wont hurt. Right?

Thank the heavens she didn't get suspicious of me. Iam really proud of my self

I smiled.

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦.......

𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

Me and zandar are setting the table while clio and hildegard are setting up the decorations. And vivian is telling the chefs what to cook, And the band what music shall they play. This will be perfect.

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦

"Do I have to go??? Can't I stay here??? Besides its only you and amber that have to discuss not me? "

hugo whinned as he didn't like it when people invited him for dinner because when the dinner started he was going to he ignored as usual.

"Oh come on baby bro I don't want to leave you alone by yourself here" Axel said ruffeling his brother's hair

"Ugh fine" hugo rolled his eyes and got up to get ready. 'at least i get to spend time with sofia' hugo thought.

//time skip//

Now everything is set just waiting for amber to get sofia in the garden. Same with Axel.

We need to be extra carefull Because if sofia gets a little suspicious our plan will be ruined. So i thought for a moment... And me and the others just hid in the bushes. Classic.