Chapter 31~ Bullshit

Começar do início

And not even sex, I want him to hold me in his arms forever. I want to hug him, I want him to be all protective with me, I want to be with him.

I want to make him mine

My eyes widen when my phone's ringer starts blaring in the room, he groans slightly pulling me closer and yanking the sheets up.

I lean over and grab my phone, but before anything he flips me over in one quick motion and his face is buried against my god damn tits, I sigh.

His arms wrap around my waist and I pick up the call without seeing the caller ID, "help me" Akira yell whispers into the phone and I cringe a bit.

"It's too early for this" I mutter, my voice raspy from not talking since I woke up. "I'm in his bed, I am in the fucker's fucking bed" she basically cries out and my eyebrows furrow.

"What?"

She mocks me, "Dominico, he threw up last night and I was laying with him after and I somehow fell asleep." she explains hastily, her whispers way to god damn loud.

Seb murmurs something before smushing his face further into my boobs, "shut up Abby" his hands sliding down my body and I roll my eyes when one of his hands rests on my ass and the other on my waist.

"Is...Is that Sebby boy?" She gasps through the phone

"I don't understand your problem" I ignore her previous statement, she mutters something in a different language "okay, so let me break it down for you my love"

"His head is in my lap and he's sleeping like a baby and I'm here panicking because I don't want him to wake up with me beside him" she explains quickly and my eyes shut as I open my mouth to speak.

"Why?"

"Because Dominico is an asshole that thinks with his dick" Seb mutters using his hand on my ass to pull me closer to him, "thank you Sebby boy"

I roll my eyes, I still don't understand her problem.

"Go to sleep" I mutter to her as my head turns to rest my cheek against his hair, "if I regret this, I will fucking karate kick your ass" she grits and I don't even get to speak before she hangs up on me.

I toss the phone on the other side of the bed before wrapping my arm around him, "what time is it?" he asks lightly, his voice muffled by...Well my tits.

I look over my shoulder, "1:23" I answer simply and he hums as I turn back around to run a hand through his hair softly.

Wait, doesn't he have meetings and work?

"Abby" he calls in a small mutter, I hum as my hands keep playing with his soft hair that smells so fucking good. "Thank you" he says and I feel his cold rings graze my skin as he runs his hand over my lower back.

My eyebrows furrow as I hug him closer, "for?" what is he thanking me for? Bringing him home, because every decent person would do that for a drunk dude sitting there all depressed.

He lets out a small chuckle, "I'm supposed to be the oblivious one" he says and I roll my eyes. He is so fucking oblivious it hurts sometimes, that time he told me to grab his phone from his pocket, he didn't know what he was doing did he?

My hand reaches down and I pinch his bicep, he just shakes his arm a bit shaking my hand off him. "For letting me sleep here" he answers my previous question, sincerely and even happiness in his voice.

I smile, "what can I say? I'm addicted to the capo's cuddles." I never want this to end.

He sighs, "don't tell anyone that I cuddle" he grunts and probably is rolling those pretty blue eyes of his, I bite down on my bottom lip. "I'd never" I assure him.

Well I might tell Ivy, oh and Akira, oh my god Mason-I have to tell consy-CONSY

I'm literally you, I know he cuddles.

Oh

My hands stop playing with his hair as I speak, "where's Goose?" I ask and he mutters something about me to keep playing with his hair.

"With abuela in her room, he's keeping her company for a few days" Seb answers, my chin is on his head as I feel his hand slide up from my ass to under my shirt resting on my lower back.

I smile a bit, I met his abuela once or twice a few years ago. She's the nicest person ever, and has an amazing sense of humour too. None of us try to carry the conversation when we fall into a comfortable silence.

A few minutes later he sighs, "I should check on her" he mutters talking about his abuela and my eyebrows furrow, as far as I know, that woman is independent-I assume from the talk she gave me years ago and how much she hates being babied.

"Is she okay?" I ask, I haven't seen her around much.

He shrugs lazily, "can I tell you something?" his voice comes out raspy from just waking up a few minutes ago and I smile slightly, nodding.

"She's dying"

My smile drops, I freeze as he pulls away from me and sits up in the bed. I watch as he runs a hand through his hair and pushes the covers off of him.

I sit up too, "Seb-" he cuts me off when I go to talk to him. "-I'm making breakfast, come eat" he mutters, grabbing the door knob, I quickly get up and before he could walk out of the room I talk again.

"Are you okay?" I ask hastily, it's like he wants to talk with and to me but something is holding back and keeping to shut me out. He doesn't even turn to look at me, "don't let the food get cold"

And with that answer he walks out of my room, leaving me standing on the floor sighing. How the hell do I fix the shit between us? Why is he so fucking cold and closed off now?

I groan running two hands down my face, well this should be...Something to say the least.

------------

A/N
Word count: 1783

Heyyy, hope u liked this short ish chapter and will vote n comment for the next one!

Chile, I finna go edit mmamc now!

ish <3