Gem's expression darkened. "Let me get FWhip."

A few seconds later, my communicator lit up with the message, Fwhip. Blue's base. Now. She's awake and needs to talk.

I followed that with a message that said hi fwhip just because I felt like it.

That was followed by FWhip saying, BUT I WASNT THERE!! WHY DID YOU WAKE UP WHILE I WASNT THERE?!! DONT YOU DARE MOVE IM ON MY WAY

Gem and I exchanged glances and laughed.

We waited about ten minutes before the terraformer barreled into my room through the window, crashing into the opposite wall. I could practically see the stars whirling around his head as he got up.

Once he had recovered, he ran over and wrapped me in a tight hug. "You're awake! Guess what? I'm gonna be Admin of the new world!"

"She has important things to tell us," Gem said. "You can nerd out about Admin magic and registry and operator permissions in a minute."

I told them all about my adventures in the dream-that-wasn't-a-dream world of Third Life. Gem was especially interested in the whole "possessed by Watcher" thing. So pretty much, Ren's story. She wondered if he was a real person somewhere, and I told her I thought he was, along with everyone else that had been in that world. Then she fantasized about making a crystal that would allow her to travel between Realms and visit Hermitcraft for a bit. I knew it was possible, but I didn't expect it to happen anytime soon.

"What's been happening on your side?" I asked finally, blinking back tears from the memories.

FWhip's eyes brightened. "I'ma be an Admin."

Gem sighed. "I still think this is a bad idea. But he was who everyone nominated."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We have three Admins here," Gem said. "Lizzie, Callum, and Scott."

"Yeah, I know that," I said, a little annoyed.

Gem smiled. "Well, there's going to be less of us in this new world. We're only having one Admin. And the people who decided to come nominated FWhip."

"Meeee! I'm going to be an Admin!" FWhip sang.

"This is a bad idea," I muttered, but I was smiling.

An Admin was a person who was nominated by the residents of a world to lead and take care of them. They were given special permissions like teleporting, controlling the weather, and much more. It was also their job to solve conflict between citizens.

FWhip would not be very good at that.

"You realize you'll have to get everyone registered, right?" I asked. "And you'll have to set a Spawn point? And-"

"I'll be fine," FWhip said. "Also, we'll have two members from another Realm - Pearlescent Moon and and Sausage Myth."

How do people even contact us from other Realms?

"How many of us will there be?" I asked.

Gem and FWhip both started counting on their fingers at the same time. "Twelve," they said in unison.

"Counting you," Gem added.

"That is, if Scott, Joel, and Jimmy are awake as well," FWhip said. "If not, then we've got eight. Actually, probably seven, because Lizzie won't leave without Joel."

"They weren't awake?" I asked, fearing the worst.

The twins shook their heads. "But if what you said is true and it isn't a dream, then they are now," Gem answered.