Authors note: I Have IDEAS

Okay. Hi, guys. Present day Indigo here.

Let it be known that Past Indigo has no idea what she's doing. This is her first book. Past Indigo is cringe as heck.

Guess what? I got like three random ideas for other fanfictions all at once. I don't know why you guys need to know. But yes.

- Ren's Backstory : in Last Life, Ren says something like "in the shadow capital where I am from, I am known as the Shadow Hound." This story would explore where that shadow capital is, who lives there, and how Ren came to Hermitcraft.

- Camp Hermit-Blood: if you haven't read Percy Jackson and the Olympians then GO DO IT RIGHT NOW. I freaking LOVE that series. This story would be kind of like the Hogwarts AU but with Camp Half-Blood instead: if the Hermits were demigods, who would their parents be and what would they be doing with the other half-bloods? Just a few Hermits. NOT all of them. That would be stressful. (Hint: Grian=Hermes, Scar=Dionysus, Gem=Demeter, Ren=Athena)

- Prequel to Three Hearts: So... the Watchers. So far they definitely seem like the bad guys, right? But nobody is evil without reason. What happened to make them like this? Who is the Listener? And where did the Three Hearts Sword come from?

I've got a few other ideas as well, mostly oneshots. And then there's that one idea about a villager who is sick of how players treat his kind and starts a revolution. Let's not go too on depth with that one... 😅

Which one should I write first (after I finish the Three Hearts trilogy, of course)? Oneshots, Ren's Backstory, Camp Hermit-Blood, prequel, villager revolution? Comment on this paragraph if you would like to see something.

Also part of original song that I wrote.

Scars
I guess that's what they are
Wounds cut into my heart,
They'll never heal,
I try to hide them but I fear
They're very real

Wings
Sadness is all they bring
They remind me of things
I'll never have
But I want them so very bad
I want him back

When the sky is falling,
The world is crumbling,
A deal made after the dragon died
Some try to hide me
But the Watchers always find me
And expose the secrets deep inside

The past it has passed,
Yet I hide from my past,
I just need to hold on a little longer
I can't let it go
Even though I know
Holding grudges won't make me any stronger

Guess who I imagine singing that

OUR LOVELY GRAIN THE CODWAFFLE!!!

Pls don't use these song lyrics for anything but you can use the fanfic ideas if you give me credit

Hope you're having a nice life right now!

Also just a reminder to PLEASE COMMENT. First story and I don't know what I'm doing, so constructive criticism is welcome!

Also WHAT IS UP with the one read on both A Trap and The Red Army? Then there's like three reads on the chapters that follow (at the time this was written) WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY PEOPLE DOING? ARE YOU SKIPPING CHAPTERS?!

You know what, you do you, read it in whatever order you want, you'll be the one getting confused, not me 😂

-Indigo, who really needs a life beyond Minecraft