A New World

LAST CHAPTER WOO

I know this took like a week and a half to put on Wattpad but it took much longer to actually write. As I already said, this was on a Google Doc until I realized Wattpad existed and put in on here.

Also sorry this chapter took longer to come out, I didn't like it so I rewrote it

Enjoy one last chapter before we move on to Book 2!

-Indigo

~~~

When I woke up in a bed in a familiar house, at first I was confused. Where was I? I had never been here before.

Then it hit me.

I was home.

I suddenly recognized my base, with its soaring towers and terraces made of diorite, quartz, and prismarine. Dark oak wood accented the lighter colors in many places.

I remembered the creeper as well - the one that had taken my tenth life. I remembered a hissing noise, and when I turned around, I had seen a flash of green and then suddenly the world went black.

I winced, because it had been awfully similar to the one that had turned Scar and nearly me yellow.

I also remembered Gem, my sister, and FWhip, her twin but polar opposite in personality. While she tended to follow the rules unless she had a good reason not to, he lived to break them. Their freckles and ginger hair stood out clearly as my brain brought up images of them.

Then I frowned. We had been planning to leave X Life. Those who had lost their tenth lives were to be brought back, and then we would move on to a new world; a new life. The coma was normal, it was just our way of saying, ten strikes, you're out.

Had I come back late? If so, had the other Third Lifers come back late as well?

I got up and stretched, wondering if Third Life really was all just a dream. It definitely wasn't reality, but it was definitely more than a creation of my crazy brain.

I stepped out onto my balcony, shivering as my bare feet touched the cold stone. I breathed in the crisp air, scented with flowers and trees that grew only here. Perks of living in a more evolved world.

Gem found me there a few minutes later. "Blue? I was asleep and then I had a dream that you were awake... Blue!"

She tackled me in a hug. "Two months! Two months since everyone else woke up. We didn't know if you ever would! I need to find him! Do you remember me, Blue?"

"Yeah, I do! And FWhip."

She squeezed me so tight I thought my ribs were going to crack.

I pushed her away playfully. "Gem, I had the craziest dream while I was asleep..." then I trailed off, because I knew she would never believe me.

"The one where I visited you and then tried being you back? That wasn't a dream, Blue. That was me using an ancient type of magic to reach you and enter your consciousness. Why didn't you come with me? You would have woken up with everyone else and we would be out of here by now if you had grabbed my hand."

"Who was that guy? The one with the wings?" I already knew the answer. But I wanted to know if she knew anything else.

"That was... that was a Watcher, an entity that has strong mental powers. They're great with memories and mental control. They were trying to give you your memories back, weren't they? Did you accept the deal?"

The look on my face must have told her all she needed to know. "Oh, no... what did they make you do?"

I shrugged and lied, "Nothing terrible. It's.over now. But I think Scott, Jimmy, and Joel may have been involved."