"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."

Start from the beginning

"I'm yours. I'll never let anyone think that i'm anything but completely yours," I tell him.

I look down at our bodies connecting; completely hypnotized by the way his body rolls likes waves into me. I'm captivated by watching the way he disappears inside of me; the muscles of his stomach flexing with every ripple of movement. I feel heat on the back of my neck as I'm completely aroused by the sight.

"Oh fuck," I moan out as I feel him slightly bend his knees and then thrust himself into me at a slightly different angle, feeling him deeper than before.

"Feel good sweet thing?" He asks me between grunts and moans.

"So, so good. Love the way you feel inside of me," I let out breathily as I feel the tingle starting in my belly.

"Tell me you love me. Tell me," he moans against my neck.

"I love you. I love you so much. Please, please. Fuck, right there Joon-ah. I'm almost— right there," I moan out, my mind in a complete fog; only focused on the way that I'm teetering on the very edge of my climax.

"Yeah baby? You gonna to come for me? Tell me how no one else makes you feel like this," he says in a tremulous voice. Every single one of them at one point or another has asked me to give them those words of reassurance; to tell them that only they make me feel a certain way and I never feel like I'm lying when I say they do because each of them makes me feel idiosyncratically; exclusive to each of them individually. Emotionally, mentally, physically; they each give me exactly what I need. And I know that when they ask for those reassuring words, it isn't because they need reassurance from each other, but from anyone else; wanting consolation that no one aside from them will ever be able to have me in the ways they do. I move my hands into his wet hair and tug roughly, making sure that he's paying attention to me when I say it to him.

"난 네꺼야," I say to him, our foreheads resting on each other. His eyes are completely dark, dilated and fucked out. "Yes, baby. No one else makes me feel like you do Namjoon-ah," I press my mouth into his.

He thrusts deeply into me a few more times and my head and eyes roll back as my climax hits me like a freight train; hard and heavy. My whole body tenses as the pleasure works it's way through every single nerve ending in me; complete and utter arousal taking over. I can't control the way I scream his name out as he continues to push into me so euphorically; overstimulating pain that turns into pleasure. It doesn't take more than a minute for him to follow suit; the sonorous reverberation of my name in his rich voice echos through the steam filled room. It's like a hymn that he uses to worship me with. I'm not religious but I swear, it's hard not to believe that a higher power exists when you find and are able to connect to a person that has the ability to take you to a place that's this celestial and holy.

He puts me down and I'm sure his arms have to be sore from holding me up for so long. My legs feel like jello but I do my best to hold myself up. We try to get through the rest of our shower as quickly as we can but we can't help but get lost in each other; stopping to allow ourselves to indulge and enjoy our time together. Once we finish, I wrap the towel around me, kiss Joonie and then head to my room. As I leave his room, I see Jimin walking down the hall, his eyes going wide as they realize that I'm only in a towel.

He stands in front of me and grabs my elbows to pull me in to kiss me. His lips are soft against mine and his breath tastes like mint.

"Good Morning Noona," he says to me.

"Good Morning Jimin-ssi," I say to him and he scrunches his nose at me.

"No Jimin-ssi," he tells me with a pout.

I laugh at him and then softly push his long hair behind his ear. He brings his arms around my waist and buries his nose in my neck.

"You smell so good," he tells me as he starts pressing his lips onto my very sensitive skin. I'm holding on to the towel for dear life, trying not to get too distracted by him so that I forget I'm holding on to it.