Episode Two: Nowhere to Hide

Start from the beginning

An older man and a girl just sit in silence.

"Well, where do we go now?" Kenny asks with a saddened expression.

Everyone is silent.

"What do you think, Lilly?" Glenn asks

The woman, who I now know is Lilly, just shakes her head. We sit there for a while, contemplating, when walkers start to fill in at both sides of the alley.

"We need to push a way through." Jay commands.

Jay, Kenny and I start to attack the walkers at the less populated side of the alley. Carley shoots the walkers behind as we push through.

We finally make it to the end of the alley as Carley runs out of ammo. Glenn talks about a motel that we might be able to fortify. We agree to go check it out and we head out.

There are a few dead walkers and a few still living. We take care of them and we take out the bodies.

No POV

The remaining survivors work to fortify the motel. Glenn heads off to find friends and family.

Three Months Later

Jay's POV

We have been working on the motel for the past few months. We found a man named Mark with a car full of food and supplies. Lilly has taken a position as a sort of leader. Kenny and I butt heads with her often. She has become very sour to me since I knocked her dad, Larry, out at the pharmacy. Clementine and Lee get along very well. It feels nice to not have to look after her 24/7. Part of me feels like Lee should lead, but he says that he doesn't want too. He doesn't pick sides either.

Mark, Lee, Kenny and I went out hunting. I had caught a nice elk in my sight when we hear a scream in the distance.

"Who do you think that was?" Kenny asks.

"I don't know, I just hope it isn't Mark or Lee." I reply, worried.

We run into a clearing and see Mark and Lee standing next to what look like students.

"OH GOD, GET ME OUT OF THIS." A man yells. He looks to be caught in a bear trap.

"There's no release latch, I can't get him out." Mark says with a grim expression.

"We have to cut off the leg, the trap is attached by chains." I say. Lee looks down at his axe and nods. He starts to chop as the man screams. Kenny and I fend off the incoming walkers. My machete is covered in blood by the time Lee is done chopping.

One of the students ends up tripping and is devoured by walkers.

"TRAVIS!!!" the other student screams. He stands there in shock for a moment before I snap him out of it. We run back towards the motel. The man who Lee chopped the leg off of has lost a lot of blood, I dont think he will make it.

"OPEN THE GATES!" Lee yells out. Lilly and Katjaa rush to get the door open.

"What the fuck are you doing bringing more people here?" Lilly hisses.

"What did you want us to do, leave them out there?" I yell defensively at her.

"Well that's better than to bring more mouths to feed." Larry scowls.