This is not what it looks like (D)

Thank you for the request DaisyBlackthorn2, I hope this is okay for you!

Reader is 17
Dad is David Harbour

~~~

I was sitting in my trailer, bored outta my mind.

I only had one scene to shoot today, but Dad had a tonne! So I was made to wait for him!

I wanted to go back home and see my girlfriend, Olivia. But Dad's stupid filming schedule was stopping me!

My girlfriend was the famous Olivia Rodrigo, so we had to keep our relationship very secret and away from the press, not to mention my Dad who would flip out of he knew I was dating someone.

I hear a knock on my trailer door.

"Finally!" I sigh, getting up to open the door, expecting to see my Dad, but instead I'm met with a much more exciting sight.

"Liv!" I squeal, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my god! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, babe!" Olivia smiles, giving me a deep kiss which I return.

The kiss deepens further as we stumble into my trailer and land on my bed where she straddles me, still making out.

"Y/N, I- WHAT THE FUCK!!" I hear a voice scream.

Olivia jumps off me in shock and I stare at my Dad as he looks livid. Oops.

"Dad..." I say calmly, getting off the bed and walking towards him slowly. "I promise, this is not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like?!" His mouth is gaped open as he points between me and Olivia.

"She was ONTOP of you. While both of you made out like horny cats. How is that not what it looks like!" He shouts.

I glance at Olivia who's face if bright red from embarrassment.

"Dad. I'm sorry. I should have told you." I admit, keeping calm.

"Yeh, no shit!" His face is murderous as he looks between us both.

"You do anything to hurt my daughter Rodrigo, and I don't care how famous you are. I will hurt you. Understand?" He asks, Olivia, who nods frantically.

"Dad?!" I protest, exasperated. "You can't say that!"

"I dam right can!" He turns back to face me.

"Any funny business from either of you and Y/N, you won't have a girlfriend until your 30." He turns and walks out of the trailer, slamming the door behind him.

"Well that went well." I comment, sarcastically. "I'm sure he'll come around."

I go back to the bed, giving Liv a peck on the forehead.

"I hope so." She sighs. "Sorry for getting you in trouble."

"Don't worry Liv, he'll get over it." I laugh, pulling her backwards so we we're lying on the bed together.

"Maybe we shouldn't have sex tonight." She jokes

I laugh. "Yeah, that's probably best. I think my Dad would have a heart attack."

We both laugh, content to snuggle up and watch Netflix for the rest of the night.

That was a bit shitty but it's the best I could do ok. Hope you all enjoyed! Also it's not proofread so sorry about that