Sneaking Out (R) p.2

Here is part 2! Ty sm for all the reads, hope u enjoy!

Reader is still obviously 16

~~~

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I noticed was that I had a killer head ache and felt so sick.

I groaned and rolled over trying to get comfortable but it didn't last long as I heard someone open my door.

"Y/N. Get up, take some paracetamol and then come downstairs. Me and Rachel need to speak to you." Daniel said as I heard him place something on the bedside table before walking out again.

I take a deep breath and pull myself out of bed, feeling around for the pill and a glass of water which I find.

I take the pill hoping it will help with the nausea and resist the temptation to go back to bed.

Instead I stand up and make my way out of my room.

I get about halfway down the hall when I fee my stomach start to churn more violently.

I rush into the nearest bathroom and empty my stomach into the toilet.

I groan as my head pounds even more as I throw up my guts.

I hear footsteps behind me and then someone pull my hair out my face.

But before I can turn around and look at who it is my head is back in the toilet bowl.

After a few minutes my stomach settles and I feel slightly better.

"Better?" The person asks who I now know is Rachel, who is still mad at me.

I nod slowly and she helps me sit back against the bath.

She kneels in front of me but before she can speak I cut her off.

"I'm really sorry Rachel! I shouldn't have gone and I shouldn't have snuck out! I just really wanted to go and didn't want to listen to you or Daniel but I'm so sorry!" I ramble before I feel Rachel place a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down Y/N. It's okay, I was a teenager to once and so was Daniel so we know what it's like. But that doesn't mean you didn't scare me when I found your bed empty.

I nod, not making eye contact.

"So for sneaking out I'm grounding you for a month, only going out for filming or with me or Daniel. Ok?"

I nod again.

"Now come on, go take a nap and sleep away the hangover." Rachel stands up before holding her hand out for me to take.

I take her hand, grateful for Rachel's care that I had never got from my own parents. They never cared what I did.

Rachel leads me back to my room and helps me get back under the covers.

"Night sweetheart." Rachel kisses my forehead softly, which is the last thing I remember before drifting back into sleep.

This may or may not be based on my own experience. Oops.