Panic Attack (R)

It's 2am and I had this idea so here we are! Also I'm writing this on my phone instead of my laptop as I cba to get that out so it's a little weird for me lol. Auto correct as saving my life rn tho. Anyways enjoy also love Rachel Weisz since The Mummy. Queen.

(TW: Panic Attacks)

Reader is 13

~~~

I am on set on a break from filming when I got a text from my Instagram ping through. I look at it and see it's a hate message. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket.

I had been getting lots of hate messages recently in the comment section and dm's, people body or fat shaming me and overall just not being very nice.

I'm reading through my script, going through my lines for the next scene we're shooting when I hear my phone get lots of notifications at once.

I look at them and every single one is fat or body shaming me on my recent post.

I feel a tear run down my face and before I can stop it more follow.

All the hate comments are running through my head and I'm starting to find it harder to breathe.

I scratch my chest, trying to get air through my lungs but it doesn't help.

My whole body is shaking and I don't know where I am.

Through my panic I hear a knock on the door followed by a muffled voice.

I then hear a ringing noise that rattled through my brain. I clutch my head as I faintly hear the door to my trailer open and footsteps running towards me.

The voice starts speaking again, but all I can hear is ringing in my ears. I look up and see the blurry outline of a woman with dark, long hair.
Rachel.

The ringing calm's down so I can now hear slightly what she's saying.

"Hey, sweetheart it's Rachel. I'm gonna need you to take some deep breaths for me, okay?" She soothes gently.

I nod, tears steaming down my face.

"Okay, good girl copy my breathing ok?" Rachel takes some deep breaths and I try to follow.

"Great job! Okay a few more." She encourages, taking my hands gently in her own.

After maybe half an hour my breathing was back to normal. I look up and Rachel, tears still streaming down my face.

"Hey, sweetheart your okay." She wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

I sob into her shoulder and she rubs my back whispering comforts.

"What happened, Y/N?" Rachel asks pulling me back slightly so she can look at my face.

"People online are body shaming me, and I know it shouldn't bother me but I'm getting so much hate!" I cry.

Rachel cups my face gently in her hands.
"Okay, Y/N you listen to me. You are so beautiful, and amazing and strong. Don't let so idiots on the internet talk down to you because there just jealous." She smiles at me, kissing my forehead gently.

"The internet can be horrible, but don't listen to anyone trying to get you down, because they are wrong. Okay?" She wipes away a stray tear.

I nod and fall back into her chest, hugging her tightly.

We stay like this for a few minutes before Rachel realises the time.

"Shoot, we both have a scene in 10 minutes." She says, gently pushing me back and standing up before helping me follow suit.

She hands me a damp tissue to wipe my blotchy face before talking me hand and leading me out of my trailer and down to filming.

Hope you liked it! Also coming from someone who has panic attacks on the regular, please no one say "omg I wish I had panic attacks!" There not fun, or something I'm proud of and it really annoys me when my friends say that. It's not cool or for attention, it's shit okay, if you don't get them then ur honestly so lucky.