Really tired

Here's another chapter!

Reader is 8

~~~

I was so tired. It was 1am and we were still shooting this fight scene. We never usually shoot this late, but things over ran me we had to get this scene wrapped today.

We were on the 6th take of one short sequence and I could barely keep my eyes open.

Eventually Cate decided we were all to tired and we could finish the scene tomorrow morning instead.

I sighed in relief and stumbled to my trailer to meet the makeup crew so they can take of my hair, makeup and costume.

After I was back in my joggers and hoodie, I made my way over to where the big tent was, to get a lift with Scarlett back to hers as I was staying there at the moment.

I see Scarlett, David, Rachel, Flo and O-T, standing round laughing and drinking some coffee.

I walk over to Scarlett and tug on her coat lightly.

She looks down and smiles at me. "Hey munchkin."

"Hi. Can we please go home I'm tired." I ask groaning slightly.

"In a bit bubs, I'm just talking." Scarlett kisses my forehead gently.

I whined slightly, pulling on her coat more.

She ignored me and carried on talking.

"Scarletttttttt!" I whined reaching on my tippy towns to try and grab her scarf off her because I was cold.

"Y/N, stop it." She says, pushing my hand away.

I huff loosing my patients, I was so tired and I just wanted to go home and sleep.

I grab onto Scarlett's coat again and try and get her attention by whining and jumping up and down. "Scarlettttt!"

"Y/N, stop it right now!" She snaps making me stop. Scarlett has never shouted at me before. I see the others freeze and stop talking.

A look of regret crosses her face but before she could say anything I run of, trying not to cry.

I run back to my trailer and go inside before lying on the floor and crying, trying so hard to keep my eyes open.

I hear the door open a few minutes later and someone crouch in front of me.

"Awe kiddo, what's wrong?" David asks, reaching out to put a soft hand on my head.

"I'm t-tired, and w-wanna sleep!" I gasp as I cry, I feel David put his arms around me and lift up my small frame so my head is lying on his shoulder.

I cry into his shoulder, slowly feeling myself drift to sleep and David softly rubs my back.

-Scarlett's POV-

I felt awful for snapping at Y/N, but before I could apologize she ran away.

"Oh shit..." I mumble, rubbing my face with my hands.

"I'll go after her." David says walking after the crying girl.

I turn to Flo and Rachel who are looking at me slightly disappointed.

"I shouldn't have snapped at her." I admit softly.

"No you shouldn't have. Poor girl was probably tired and hungry it's 1am." Rachel says, showing me her phone time.

"And we've been working super hard all day." Flo adds.

Before I could say anything I see David walking back with Y/N asleep in his arms.

"She was so tired bless her, was practically falling asleep on the floor." David says transferring her into my arms.

She doesn't even stir.

"Thank you so much David, now I need to take this one home. See you guys tomorrow." I wave at them with spare hand before going to my car and gently placing Y/N in the passenger seat.

She sleeps the whole way home and doesn't even stir when I change he into her pjs and lay her in her bed.

I kiss her forehead softly. "Night Y/N, and I'm sorry for snapping at you." I whisper, not expecting a response.

But as I'm leaving I hear a small voice. "I forgive you..." She whispers before going back into a deep sleep.