1 - Because You Like Me, Don't You?

Start from the beginning

No matter how rounded-up it was, it's still 10 billion, and the progress bar doesn't show any change.

But that at least proved that there's progress.

Then Ji Fanyin went through the address book again and matched those unfamiliar and familiar names in her mind and memory one by one.

After finishing all this, she did not rush to check the text messages and social media app.

There is a location message that Ji Xinxin had sent to her a few hours ago on WeChat: Sister, don't take the wrong road, we're having lunch here today. Me, Dad, and Mom will go there first and wait for you~

At the end of it, there is a very cute cat rolling emoji.

Ji Fanyin clicked on it and checked the name of the hotel. She estimates that this is the place where Ji Xinxin's farewell party will be held, that Ji Dad, who had just called, urged her to go.

Ji Fanyin, who was wearing a drenched close-fitting clothes, was thinking about finding a nearby place to buy clothes when her mobile phone rings again.

It is from a person named [Song Shiyu].

Ji Fanyin thought about it, then thought about it again, and finally realized. Oh, this is the person 'I' have a crush on.

She laughed, and slid the prompt to answer the phone.

"Where are you?" Song Shiyu asked bluntly, "Your younger sister is going abroad, don't you plan to come to see her off? She has been looking for you."

Even if the tone of his voice is criticizing, the youth's voice is gentle and elegant, and every word has the atmosphere of a good upbringing, which makes people unconsciously have a good opinion when they hear it.

But Ji Fanyin has seen too many handsome men and beautiful women, and the threshold to make her attracted is too high.

She did not move at all and lazily asked: "Why should I go see her off?"

Song Shiyu was silent for a moment: "Fanyin, the matter between you and me has nothing to do with Xinxin. You can't resent your own sister."

"It's not impossible for me to go too." Ji Fanyin replied casually while searching for the nearest shopping mall on the map, "I just got my clothes dirty, and I don't have any clothes suitable for attending the banquet."

Song Shiyu paused, and faintly reminded: "Even if I buy a dress for you, it doesn't mean there is any possibility of ambiguity between us, do you understand?"

Ji Fanyin chuckled, and asked: "Then, do you want me to see her off or not?"

The other end of the phone was quiet for a moment and then hung up.

Ji Fanyin calmly called for a car with her mobile phone and walked slowly up the slope.

The car hadn't arrived yet when the notification for the text message sounded. Song Shiyu had transferred her one hundred thousand yuan.

Ji Fanyin looked at the account balance and the one hundred thousand yuan that she got extremely easily, then she whistled. When she goes to check the [Temptation to Go Home], the amount has become -9,999,753,520.00.

She has made a total of more than 110,000 yuan just now, and a button of [Details] has also jumped out.

Ji Fanyin clicked and looked at it. One hundred thousand is Song Shiyu's transfer and ten thousand is Song Shiyu's 'emotion'.

She only stimulated Song Shiyu with words like that and his mood swing is already worth ten thousand yuan?

Ji Fanyin put away her mobile phone and laughed confidently.