1 - Because You Like Me, Don't You?

Start from the beginning

[Emotion: refers to the feelings paid by others to you, whether positive or negative. As long as the attached object is you, it will be automatically quantified when you obtain it.]

Ji Fanyin rubs her mobile phone. She got it.

Either, she makes a lot of people love her, or, she makes a lot of people hate her.

This is the end of the app's explanation, and the last sentence is: [Memory begins to transmit, please make extra effort~]

Ji Fanyin closed the explanation panel and looked at the 10 billion progress bar speechlessly.

A new memory was quickly packaged and transmitted to Ji Fanyin's brain. Just like a movie, the whole life of this original host was being played in her mind again.

The body that Ji Fanyin had transmigrated into has the same name as her, except that there was another twin sister named Ji Xinxin. The two were identical twins, similar in appearance, but very different in character.

Ji Xinxin is lively, outgoing and loved by everyone. She is the little princess of the Ji family, while Ji Fanyin, her twin sister, is a somewhat transparent girl with a gloomy personality.

Ji Xinxin is resourceful. There are as many suitors under her skirt as the crucian carp that crosses the river. Her love life is extremely rich and she never fails in it.

But after graduating from University, Ji Xinxin patted her butt and decided to expand her overseas market... err, decided to go abroad for further studies.

When the fishes that Ji Xinxin raises are far from being able to quench their thirst from the distant water, what will they do?

Of course, it's to find 'Ji Fanyin', which is similar to Ji Xinxin, to pass the time.

At first, 'Ji Fanyin' was willing to be a stand-in, because among those who were looking for a stand-in, there happened to be someone she had a crush on—Song Shiyu.

But later, Song Shiyu introduced 'Ji Fanyin' to other men.

She gradually became a public stand-in who didn't even deserve her own name. Those men would only call her 'Ji Xinxin'.

She committed suicide several times, but she didn't even have the qualification to die. At last, she was shackled and robbed of her freedom.

It was not until the day Ji Xinxin returned to China that she was finally abandoned by these people, threw herself into the river and died.

She died at the age of 26.

Ji Fanyin, who has been famous in the circle for fighting the heaven and earth in her last life, expressed her deep condolences for the silly fellow's life.

Ji Fanyin stroked her wet hair casually, and there was no need for her to wonder why she was sitting by the river anymore.

Song Shiyu has been in private contact with her for the past year. The two occasionally meet and date, but never kiss or sleep together.

But just yesterday, Song Shiyu announced that he would break off this relationship with her. The original body couldn't get out of the sorrow and jumped into the river.

Ji Fanyin stretched her waist, slowly sat up from the river, and checked her account balance with her mobile phone.

Fortunately, the Ji family is also a respectable family. Although they haven't done anything for their unfavored daughter, the pocket money is never too stingy. There are a total of 100,000 yuan in the two bank cards under Ji Fanyin's name.

After reading the balance, Ji Fanyin closed the banking software and went to check [Temptation to Go Home]. The number inside had indeed changed, and it showed -9,999,863,520.00.