House Invasion pt2

A week later

A week later...

The six stared at each other, sighing as he they all sat in Jungkook's bed. It's been a week since they last saw the maknae and it's also been a week since he's taken. They just want him back. Why did that need to happen? Why did they have to take him?

"If only I let him go first, he wouldn't be taken and he would be here" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Hyung... It's not your fault... " Hoseok says, patting Yoongi's shoulder. Suddenly, Namjoon's phone rang. They're all startled as the room was filled with silence.

They stared at Namjoon as he answered it.
"Hello? Yes, this is Kim Namjoon. Yeah... You found him?!... Okay, we'll be there" Namjoon says and smiled as he looked at the others.

They arrived at the hospital, all were looking around as Namjoon talked with the police. They looked at Namjoon, frowning as they noticed how he looked sad all of a sudden. Namjoon walked to them, a sad frown on his face.

"Hyung... What happened?" Taehyung asks and Namjoon sighs, tearing up.
"Follow us" The cops says and the other five stared at them before nodding. They all frowned as they saw the name that is on the sign of the room.
"Why are we headed to the morgue? Hyung, please... Don't tell me... No, it's not true, right?" Jimin says as tears formed in his eyes. They all walked in, looking around.

[TW ⚠️ DEATH ⚠️ TW]

"We're so sorry, we tried everything... " The doctor that is inside, says in a sad voice. They walked to a covered body, all staring at each other. Namjoon then removed the blanket from his face and they all stood there, not uttering a single word.

"Jungkook ah...?" Jin says as he walked to the lifeless body of their once maknae.
"Jungkookie... Don't do this to us... Come on, wake up, please... " Hoseok says, trying to smile but couldn't as his lips trembled.

"Eh... Kookie... I don't wanna be a maknae... I want you to be our maknae, you're my only maknae, Kookie, come on... We... We can play videogames with Jiminie hyung, yeah? Wake up, come on... This isn't funny" Taehyung says, Jimin just cried with an arm wrapped around his best friend. Yoongi and Namjoon just stood there, quiet with tears falling down their cheeks.

"Wake up, honey? Come on, wake up... I still need you taste my food... No... No... No, please... "

(Alternative ending?)