Jin's Birthday Scare

Jin walks inside the dance room, frowning as the atmosphere didn't feel nice

Jin walks inside the dance room, frowning as the atmosphere didn't feel nice. He looks at the members, who looked mad.
"Guys, what happened?" Jin asks and gasped as Jungkook ran to him, crying. Jungkook hid his face on the older's chest, hugging him tight. Jin hugged Jungkook, rubbing his back.

"Leave, Jungkook" Namjoon says and Jin frowns, hiding Jungkook as the leader got close.
"What's the problem?" Jin asks and Namjoon scoffs.
"This guy right here had deleted my files in my computer, now I have to do it over again!" Namjoon says, breathing heavily.

"Kookie, is that true?" Jin asks as he turned to the maknae. Jungkook bit his lip, sniffling.
"I-it was accidentally, hyung... " Jungkook says, looking down.
"Namjoon, it was just an accident, you don't need to make him leave" Jin says, sighing.

"I'm telling him to leave because I want him to bring your birthday cake and tell you that these is all a prank!" Namjoon says and the others started laughing and clapping. Jin's jaw dropped and he looked back at Jungkook, who giggled.
"You little brat" Jin says and Jungkook backs away.

"It was Yoongi hyung's idea!!!"