And I thought Joel was the annoying one out of the two.

"You know? All my life, I've been told that no one would ever care for me." I said dangerously while approaching Dean. He blinked a few times, standing still with a stupid smirk on his face, and all I wanted to do was rip it off him. "And father never let me touch anyone, and it really screwed me up big time, but it's not like I listened to him anyway." I said dramatically, standing right in front of him. I wasted no time in grabbing Dean's face roughly and slapping his cheeks tauntingly, catching him off guard. "You are the untouchable Eclipse and the brother of the girl I care about." I whisper the last part before sighing obnoxiously. "Well...- good thing I never gave a damn about anything." I gleam and siphon Dean. My eyes narrowed while watching him scream in agony as he tried to pull away, but I had a good grip on him.

The feeling of overpowering someone made me feel a little better on the inside, and the fact that I was hurting him. Dean wasn't the root of my anger, of course, but hurting him will do for the time being. It's not like we didn't see this coming; he kept pushing at my limits.

Not cool. So might as well lit the match. Right?

"Kai, stop." Dean breathes out before he loses consciousness, his body falling against my own. Looking both ways, I threw him aside with not a care in the world. And the feeling of all this magic inside of me? Made my body tingle.

I haven't taken this much since I was a kid, so I felt high off it.

I look down at Dean's body, "Thanks for the magic, buddy." I joke while stepping over him and making my way along the street. The moonlight now lighting my way to the French Quater witches. I wanted to get things over with my way. Didn't care to wait for the group. They would just slow me down.

As I made my way to the French Quater graveyard, which is a creepy hangout, in my opinion, the feeling of being watched stopped me in my tracks. I turned my head to the side, and the sound of someone vamp speeding caught my attention. I acted quickly as the vamp speeded up to me. They placed their hands on my shoulders but soon groaned in agony as I melted their brain with ease.

Finally, getting a good look at the corporate and it was a female. She had long brown hair and dark skin with the body of a goddess. The vamp looked up at me with a bitchy look on her face. "And this is what I get for babysitting a witch." She said to herself before getting up. "Marcel, send me to watch you, and here I see you heading to the one place you aren't supposed to go to yet." She spat, and I huff.

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood to get lectured by a vampire when it comes to witch business, so I suggest you run back to your so-called king and tell him I don't need his help getting the grimoire back." I emphasized the last two words while looking at her like she's a dumbass before walking past her.

I hope she makes this easy for me and leaves because I wasn't planning on getting my hands dirty just yet.

I felt her vamp speed in front of me and stop me in my tracks with a frustrated look on her face, "I'm too old for this." She said, and I snorted, "Is it kind of weird that I found you hot? You're basically a granny." I tease, only angering the vamp even more. She grabs the back of my neck, pulling me down, and smashing her knee against my face before pushing me away with her vamp strength, sending me flying into some trashcans.

I gasped for air once I laid on the ground with blood pouring down my nose, "I kind of deserved that." I managed to say with pain lingering in my tone. She approached me and bent down to my level, grabbing hold of my shirt and pulling me up to face her.

"Marcel told me to watch you, and I will not disobey his orders." She said like a soldier before yanking me up, and I let out a groan, placing my hand on my rib since I'm pretty sure it's broken. As if reading my mind, she sighs and rolls her sleeve up, biting her wrist. The vamp force-fed me her blood, and the taste was weird and metallic, although that wasn't the bizarre part. It was the feeling of my whole-body healing itself that was odd.