Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Jane)

For the past month I've been hanging out with Jackie and Zianna. They were one annoying as couple. But they were happily in love. So was Ally and her boyfriend, Ashley and Morgan, my parents, even Jenny and Crystal. I realized everyone around me had somebody but me. All the girls I had finally got tired of me. I realized what I did to Crystal was wrong and I honestly wanted her back but I never seen my sister this happy ever and I didn't wanna ruin that. I guess that saying was true, you don't realize what you have till it's gone. I was all lonely now and I had nobody. I realized it was not just about sex and at the end that gets old. What is a relationship when there is no love. I never felt this alone in my life. Like damn what the hell was I thinking letting go of great girl like Crystal. I realized a part of me did fall in love with her. I should've thought with my head instead of my pussy. I let lust tame me and now I was all alone. I sat on the beach as the water crashed on to my feet. I started crying something I never do. I cried for about ten minutes when someone asked me was I okay? For whatever reason I started telling this strange girl about my problems and she listened. Her name was Nena. As she told me about her problems something in my head finally kept telling me this girl was the one.

The End