Behind Closed Doors Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Crystal)

It's my first day of sophomore year. Jane and Jenny parents end up taking me and my daughter in, I was so grateful. Life after that has been okay. Jane graduated which means I would know longer see her in these halls. I ended up being with her over Jenny. Me and Jane get into so much trouble and fun together. But I definitely broke Jenny heart. Things haven't been the same between us since I chose to be with Jane. I really did like her but Jane won me over. I even overheard Jenny one time telling Jackie that she was in love with me. Jenny no longer called me blue eyes which made me a little sad because I loved that nickname. I made my way to the sophomore table and grabbed my schedule and locker number. When I get to my locker I see Jenny is my locker neighbor this year.

Crystal: You left before I could say good morning

Jenny: Well I'm student council president I had to be here early" she said with a attitude

Crystal: Well do you wanna hang out after school

Jenny: That's what your girlfriend is for

Crystal: We're not talking right now we got into a fight

Jenny: I don't care" she said closing her locker and walking off

Things were definitely bad between me and Jenny and I wanted to make it right between us. An yeah Jane and I were fighting right now. She started hanging out with this Ashley girl way to much from her college. Me and Jane were having a screaming match last night. Like hell yeah I'm jealous. Ashley is sexy and Jane use to be a player. I'm not trying to lose the my girlfriend to some other bitch. I just hope that Jane is staying faithful like she promised.