Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Continue Crystal)

Jenny had dropped me off to Jane college campus. I decided to surprise her and apologize for not trusting her. Jenny was mad about this but I love Jane. She was my first girlfriend and my first time. I was asking around have people seen her and then finally someone told me they seen her go in room 108 with some girl. I already knew it was Ashley. They were probably studying or something. I was about to knock on the door then I decided just to open it so she could be more surprised. I ended up being the one surprised. I cracked open the door to see Jane giving Ashley head. My eyes filled with tears. I thought I changed her and she promised me those days were over. I fall for this girl and this is how she's repays me. She's the one that asked me to be in a relationship. It's not like I asked her. An this is why I didn't wanna be in a relationship to avoid things like this. I choose her over Jenny to get my heart broken. I broke Jenny heart to be with this girl and I get cheated on. I decided I would record it just in case she tries and lies like she's been doing all this time. When they were done I quietly shut the door back without them seeing me or hearing it. Once I was out of the building and out of sight, I ran as fast as I can off campus. I ran as far away as I could away from the school before finally stopping on the sidewalk next to some bushes. I then took out my phone and tried calling Jenny but she didn't answer. I called over 10 times and she still never answered. How was I supposed to get home now? I decided I would walk since the college is not to far from the house. I walked into the street as my tears blurred my vision. I heard a car honk its horn and before I knew it I was lying on the ground.