Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Jane)

I took Ashley and pinned her against the wall. I know it's wrong that I'm cheating on Crystal after I promise not to but hey it is what it is. Crystal seems like that kind of girl that would run back anyways. They always come running back to me. I'm in college now and this life was great. But because I didn't live far from school I still lived at home. Ashley tried to fight for dominance but I'm always the dominant one. I started biting on her neck and made my way down to her private. I stuck my tug inside and she started moaning. She pulled on my here and scream my name just like everyone did. I thought I was in love with Crystal but the truth is I'm in love with sex and getting girls. I just never broke up with her because I don't wanna see her with Jenny. Just then Ashley girlfriend Morgan walked in. I tried to pull away but this girl had a strong grip on my hair. Morgan walked out without saying a word. According to Ashley this wasn't the first time Morgan caught her cheating. Finally she let go of my hair and I stood up and started kissing her again. She started grinding up against me and I did the same back. A little while later she came and I felt satisfied with myself. After that we got dressed and headed to a sandwich shop on campus and ate and talked.