Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Crystal)

It was a Friday night and school was finally over. I longer needed my crutches but I did have to still where this cast on my leg. My risk had healed though. Usually I would have cheerleading practice right now but it was gone due to budget cuts. I was sad but Jenny did make me vice president now that Jane can no longer do it. Me and Jane haven't spoken since the break up even though we live in the same house. Tonight Jenny and I were staying home. My leg was still healing and there wasn't much I could do. She said she had a surprise for me at home. She took the kids to her grandparents house and Jane had plans tonight or something according to Jenny. I loved Jenny she was always doing sweet romantic things for me and nice gestures. She even started calling me blue eyes again. When we got back to the house from school and doing student council stuff. She took me to her room and it was all decorated with twinkly lights and rose petals. Did I ever mention how she always kept her room smelling like vanilla or the fact that she always smell like vanilla. She then opened a box revealing the prettiest promise ring I ever seen. I jumped in excitement hurting my leg as she put the ring on my finger. After that we started kissing deeply and slow. We fell on the bed and she got top of me. She moved her hand around my body nice and slow. She kissed my neck as she unzipped my pants. She then moved my panties to the side and stuck one finger inside me. She moved around slow making me moan louder than I ever have. It didn't take long for me to cum. After that things started to really heat up. That night we did more than just have sex or fuck, we made love and it was the best I ever had. I realized it was just about the sex with me and Jane. I was just somebody she was fucking. With Jenny it was so different. I was more than just her fuck. She made love to me. She showed me love does exist. She made me the happiest girl alive. I'm glad Jane showed what lust was but Jenny showed me what love is. She was mines and I was hers and that was the best feeling ever.