Chapter 5: Tadpole Entering The Contact

Jiya Groans as He slowly regained consciousness as He rubs his head.

"So Your awake! Dabbayyo!" Naruto said excitedly as He turns to face Jiya.

"Ugh I felt liked I was hit by a dozens of bricks and sprinters..!" Jiya complained painfully.

Naruto chuckles nervously as He remembers on Granny Tsunade Hitting Jiya through the Hokage Tower walls and through a tree.

"Hehehe... Yeah... Granny had a tough punch..." Naruto compliments to Jiya response.

"Your can say that again..." Mutters Jiya as He look at Naruto with a Deadpan expression.

"W-well anyway! I wanna talk to you about something..." Naruto said seriously as He looked at Jiya.

"Huh? Like What?.." Jiya asked Naruto with a tilted head to the side.

"I want to have you signed the Toad Contract..." Naruto said with a bright smile as He had his eyes closed.

"W-What!" Jiya eyes widened at this with His Mouth Hang open like a fish.

"That's Right! Dabbayyo!" Naruto replied with a Nod and a Chuckle.

"B-But hey! Why offered me something so great like this!" Jiya Exclaims confusingly.

"Because! From the Moment I looked at you! You had the Heart of a Sage! Literally..." Naruto grimaces as He coughs his throat as He bit his thumb and wipe it across his palm and did some hand seals. "SUMMONING JUTSU!"

Then a Loud Poof Sound as a Giant Frog appears with it's long tongue holding A Scroll and Naruto on Top of it's head. "This is The Toad Keeper of the Summoning Contract of the Toads!" Naruto Introduced Jiya to the Toad as the Toad gives Jiya the Contract with it's tongue.

"Woah..." Jiya said as To him, it's like De'ja Vu to Him somehow, Oh-wait yeah it does.

"Go On! Sign it!" Naruto Encourage as Jiya gulps, He opens the Scroll and Signs The Contract with His Blood then finishes it.

"Now For The Next Part! Summoning A Toad!" Naruto said as He points at Jiya. "Go on! Show Me what's you Got!" Naruto Yelled at Jiya with an Optimistic Tone.

Jiya looked at him for a moment then nods with a determined gaze as He did the Summoning Hand signs and Head. "SUMMONING JUTSU!"

Another loud Sound Of Smoke appears as Naruto takes a look on who Jiya Summoned.

Jiya coughs a bit then looks at the summoning toad he summon and saw nothing. "Huh?" He asked confusingly as He scratches his head.

"AHem! Down Here!" Shouted an Rough old Voice below.

Jiya looks down to see an Old Green Toad wearing An Brown coat.

"Huh?! Geezer Sage!" Yelled Naruto with eyes widened.

"Ah Naruto-Boy... I see.. you found a summoner for Our Contract... But I guessing this... Boy... Who looks like Jiraiya boy makes more sense on what the Honorable Old Geezer said..." Fukasaku Amused said.

"Huh? What did he said?" Naruto asked The Old Sage Toad.

"He Said... 'The Toads Of Mount Myoboku, Would Receive another summoner who would shine like white, bearing the two red Markings of Jiraiya.. And Would Continue the Gallant Legacy..' that's what he said and He was serious, So serious, he didn't forget or sleep!" Fukasaku said with an grimace tone.

"Oh... So it's that serious? Huh..." Naruto asked in nervousness.

Fukasaku Nods as He look back at Jiya. "But As I know, when the Moment would Come, I would be also in part to training this Boy, Tell me, What's your name?.." Fukasaku asked Jiya.

"Uh Jiya, Sir.." Jiya bows a little to Fukasaku.

"Hmmm.... similar to Jiraiya-Boy Name....yes...I believe you will do well under the training then...when you would like his training to begin?" Fukasaku asked Naruto as Naruto Scratches his Head.

"Um About a Week time?... I mean He's gonna live with me and Uh Granny In Rotations I mean..." Naruto said unsure on whether this important to the question or not.

"Hmmm, Very Well, Anyway, Be Prepared for the Next we Meet, Jiya Boy, Hehehe..." Fukasaku chuckles as He disappears in a Poof of smokes As Jiya shivers slightly.

"Why did I have a strange feeling about this?" Jiya asked himself as He looked at Naruto who Shrugs.

"Anyway! C'mon-! Let's go to My House!" Naruto declared suddenly as He lead them the way to it as Jiya follows him as Expectedly.

To be continued . . .