Chapter 2: The Academy

"Wisdom is the One thing that's makes growing old... Worth it.."-Jiraiya

2 years later . . .

Jiya Age: 7

Jiya Now aged eight was wearing dark shorts, Shadals, Grey Shirt with a white shirt. With His Bag in hand as He walked towards The Ninja Academy with a large grin on his face.

Jiya took a deep breath and proceeds to start his first day at the Ninja academy.

Later the Bell Ring as The Class Begin with the New Students found their seats as Jiya sat at the upper seats. He looked around and saw a few civilian children like him, then saw a few children from the clans.

"Welcome To Hour First day of Class, You May Call Me Iruka-Sensei while your here at the Academy.." Introduced Iruka as He look at the children in front of him. While Jiya payed attention as He secretly took a Look at his female classmates, he hold in a giggle and tried to ignore the girls of his class.

Few Hours Later . . .

The Bell Rung again as Jiya was tired and Exhausted as He knew he was terrible at focus.

He walked down the streets of the Village as He stops then look to see a Weapons Shop.

He heads inside the Weapons Shop and Face to Meet a Beautiful women with Two Hairstyle Buns also wearing Traditional clothes.

Jiya drools a bit then covers it up as He takes out his frog wallet and count his money then goes over to the counter and place his Money on it which caught the Women attention.

"Hm?" The Women looked at Jiya with a look.

"Um... I like to b-buy some Kunai P-please?" Jiya said as He tried not to look at her chest.

"Ah! A customer! I'll be right back!" The Woman said as She went to the Back as Jiya heard the sounds of Metal clings while he waited for her to come back with his order.

The Woman came back with a Few sets Of Kunai in a Bag as She puts it in front of Jiya as He takes gracefully.

"Thank You! Miss....?" Jiya Said unsure of her name yet.

"Tenten" She said with a small bow and a smile.

"Thank You Miss Tenten!" He smiled back as He exited the shop while He walked down the Street again.

Then He heads for the Library and Studies for The Academy and Studies Hard. He didn't want to be behind and Deadlast in His Class. He Reads On the History Of Shinobi as He learned of the Sage of the Six Paths, The Foundation of Konoha, The First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Current Hokage.

Although the Picture of The Fifth Hokage seems familiar to him as He couldn't remember on the tip of his tongue But Her Chest Seems beautiful for his taste though.

He Chuckles with A Nosebleed after a while of Reading, He Wents to check the books out until something falls on his head.

"Ouch!" He grunts as He rubs his head softly then looks down as He saw a book with the Title "ICHA-ICHA"

Jiya looks both ways as He grab the book and sneaks it under his shirt while He went to check out his other books.

He exits the Library as He heads back to the Orphanage through the streets.

He thought about today events as He hums a tone on the way back.

He Heads inside the Orphanage and Heads to His Room as He closed the Door and Lock it.

He open his bag and puts away his books and newly bought Kunai in his closet.

But He Tooks out the Icha-Icha Book as He sat on the bed then took a deep breath and opens the book.

As the Book pages itself glowing with Yellow bright heavenly light as Jiya Giggles, Howels, excitedly as His eyes widened and turn into hearts as His Nose bleeds rapidly.

At the Hokage Tower.

Kakashi Hatake sighs at the Damn Paperwork as He wished to be at home reading his Icha-Icha books.

Then suddenly he felt a disturbance as His private Icha-Icha Book beginning to glow.

Kakashi Eyes Widened in shock.

'this could only mean one thing . . . Jiraiya-sama is alive?!'

The Next Morning.

Jiya starts off his day while He Yawns and Stretches then gets dressed for the day ahead of him.

Then He Eats His Breakfast and Runs to the academy with Bag in hand.

He giggles as He had His Icha-Icha in His Bag as Well.

This marks the Return of a Super PERVERT!

To be continued . . .