Chapter 3: Why Do You Think I am 'HIM'

[Hokage Tower]

Kakashi had called Shikamaru here as on The Hokage Desk was files from The Academy Containing the Students profiles.

'Wonder what Kakashi Had Called me here for...' Thought Shikamaru.

"As You Know, I brought you here because of a discovery I recently made, take a look..." Kakashi said seriously as his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Shikamaru pick up the files and open them to take a look as He flip a few pages But His Face turned into Shock as His eyes widened. In There was a File On a White Haired Kid with Red Marks and Look Like Jiraiya only as a Kid!.

Shikamaru looked up at Kakashi tensed as They both have the same expressions. "Does Naruto Know?..." He asked for a confirmation.

Kakashi shakes his head as He sighs. "No, Neither Does Lady Tsunade, I wanted to inform you first before any more rash decisions will be make from Naruto or Tsunade..." He Replied.

Shikamaru close his eyes as he rub his chin. 'This is impossible for Naruto Second Sensei as a Kid and alive to even be here, Unless if you count the cloning technology from the reports of Orochimaru . . . A clone is possible the most logical situation... But why would anyone make a clone of Jiraiya?....'

Shikamaru looked at Kakashi, "I Think We Should Bring Him In, Have Ino looked at Him in case, After all that is done, we call in Naruto and Tsunade..." Shikamaru replied.

"Are you sure? Naruto... Well.. he's Naruto... Tsunade on the other hand.... We don't know what she'll do..." Kakashi replied as a frown appears behind his mouth.

"Yeah... But it's a risk we have to take..."

[The Ninja Academy]

Jiya looked at Iruka-Sensei as He explained the history Of The Five Great Villages Including The Four Great Ninja Wars.

It's excited Him Although... The Mention Of Jiraiya The Toad Sage, Hurts his Head every time he was brought up. He doesn't know why but... Could he related to him? Nah! He couldn't be related to a Cool and Powerful Toad Sage!.

As Iruka was about to Continue, The Class Door Opened which reveals an ANBU. "What's The Meaning of This?" Asked Iruka-Sensei for an explanation.

"Jiya has Been Summoned By The Hokage at once.." The ANBU member Explained as This causes gasps from the children and an eye wide shock Jiya.

"Whatever it is! I'm sorry for Stealing the Snacks at Break!" Yelled Jiya as This causes Deadpans from the students.

"No" was the ANBU said.

Moments Later Here was Jiya in an Interrgation room.

Jiya looked nervous as He didn't know what he had done to even have the Hokage sent an AnBu to get him here.

Then The Door Open as The Hokage Came In with Shikamaru, Ino, and 2 ANBU.

"H-hey L-lord Hokage! Whatever I did! I didn't do it! I'm just an Academy Student!" Jiya shouted as He Waves his hands in defense.

"Meh, You didn't do anything wrong, Jiya, We just wanted to take a look in you," Kakashi said as His Eyes Smiled at Jiya as Jiya blinked In confusion.

"Wait what do you clean by that-" but He didn't got to finished as He was interrupted by Ino.

"Ninja Art: Mind JUTSU!" Ino said with Handseals as Everything went to Black for Jiya with one last thought.

'such a nice figure though-' Thought Jiya.

A Few Moments Later . . .

Jiya was on a Bed While Shikamaru, Kakashi, Ino looked at Him.

"Well?" Asked Kakashi as His eyebrow raised.

Ino sighed as She rubs her forehead, "there's Nothing, No Intent, No Mental Condition, Nothing! He just lived like any kid would..." She replied.

Kakashi and Shikamaru sigh in relief. "Well We can at least Tell Naruto Now..." Kakashi Replied as He look at Shikamaru.

"Wait tell Naruto?.. you don't mean-" Ino said with a worried expression.

"Yeah.. Ino, We need to tell him, That Jiya is a Clone Of Jiraiya..." Shikamaru Stated with a Serious Expression.

[Uzumaki HouseHold]

Naruto Uzumaki, The Child Of Prophecy, The Hero Of The Elemental Nations, The Son Of The Yellow Flash, and The Red Death, Student of Jiraiya The Toad Sage, Kakashi Hatake,

Now He was a Father Of Two Wonderful Children. Boruto And Himawari Uzumaki. Boruto was Five, And Himawari was 3,
Their Mother, Hinata Uzumaki, The Daughter of Hisahi Hyuga, The Wife Of Naruto,

Naruto Smile himself as He thought of His Wonderful days with Hinata as from Inside of Naruto, Kurama Scoff at Naruto being an Love Idiot.

Naruto Watched His Children play with The Toys he and Hinata gotten them. After all, Boruto had a playdate with Sarada, Although, Naruto secretly glad that The teme had a daughter instead of a Son.

Naruto Phone Ring as Naruto Immediately went to Answer it. "Hello! Naruto Uzumaki Speaking!" Naruto replied with His Signature Grin.

"Naruto.." Shikamaru Voice Replied as It was Dead Serious.

this Causes Naruto to be serious as Well Knowing it was a Serious call. "What's wrong? Shikamaru?" Asked/more like Demanded Naruto.

"Naruto, It's About Jiraiya...Well...  He's Alive kinda........" Shikamaru Answered through the Phone.

This Made Naruto Froze like a Statue.

His Heart Stop as His Mind stop as Well.

His Lips trembling and His Hands Shaking while Kurama Was yelling to snap Naruto Out of it.

"p-pervy s-sage... Alive?.." Naruto asked in a Hoarse voice.

"Yeah Come to the Hokage Tower, Immediately..."

With That Naruto went to there immediately as His speed rivals his Father's Speed.

To be continued . . .