Chapter 4: The Hero Of The World, The Slug Princess, The Snake

Naruto Ran full Speed as Memories Of Him and Jiraiya ran through his head.

Memories after memories came following in Naruto head.

Jiraiya Teaching Him Rangasan.

Jiraiya Making Him Sign the Toad Contract.

Jiraiya and Naruto Funny, Loving, But mostly Funny Moments together. Jiraiya was like Jiji,

Naruto Eyes begin leaking tears as He ran toward the Hokage Tower.

[Hokage Tower]

Jiya groans softly as He regains consciousness slowly while he take a look of his surroundings around him.

'oh..  yeah... They look through my mind or Something...' Thought Jiya as He scratches his head as He sat up then rubbing his right eye.

Jiya yawns softly as He shivers suddenly, 'Why do I get the feeling that's something will happen today..?'

[The Hokage Office]

Kakashi sighs as He rubs His Head, As He had Sent Pakkun to Deliver a Message to Tsunade while Shikamaru looked at him with a Grim Expression. 'Naruto, We can Deal with, But Tsunade?... Troublesome Blondes as Always... We can use Jiya to cover our asses from her...'

Then The Door Slams Open as Naruto was panting and gasping for air. "KAKAKSHI-SENSEI!" He yelled at Kakashi.

"Oh Naruto," Kakashi says with an eye smile.

"Explain Why Shikamaru said Pervy sage is ALIVE! Huh!?" Naruto Demanded An Answer as Shikamaru sighs deeply.

[One Troublesome Explanation Later . . . ]

"... So... Jiya is Pervy Sage Clone? An actually Clone?.." Naruto says in disbelief.

"Yes Naruto, We doubled check and even tested His DNA it's an 100 percent match to Jiraiya's," Kakashi said seriously.

"But Then... Why have you been keeping him here? You should have sent him to Me! Dabbayyo!" Naruto Exclaims.

Kakashi sighs as Shikamaru looks away.

"Because We're need to wait for Tsunade to be know about the Situation-" Before Kakashi could even finish the Office Door was destroyed into million pieces as an Killer Intent fills the Room.

Making the three men shivers in fear as they slowly turn around to face Tsunade Senju the Slug Princess.

"G-granny..." Naruto says Fearfully as Shizune stands behind Tsunade looking like a shock bird.

"What's. This. About Jiraiya. Having. A Clone.?.!" Tsunade said with a Passion of Fury as Kakashi whimpers as He chuckles nervously. "W-well Lady Tsunade, We just found out recently a-and we were about to decide on what to do with h-him.." Kakashi responded nervously.

Tsunade eyes narrow as She grits her teeth as Tears threatening to fall. "Who. Cloned. Him..?..." She ask menacingly at Them.

Shikamaru decide to take a brave leap of faith. "We don't know yet, We suspect Orochimaru, But There's No Work of Him On Jiya.." He said tiredly.

"Jiya..? that's SIMILAR TO JIRAIYA!" Yells Tsunade With Rage as The Killer Intent makes Naruto to shakes, Even The Windows cracked.

"We Know.... We were kinda dumb at that..." Kakashi said lazily and nervously.

"The Point Is, That We don't know Who even Cloned Jiraiya, We suspected Orochimaru But-" Shikamaru explain but Was Interrupted.

"Kukukuku, Who Thinks I cloned Jiraiya?" Says an Voice with a Familiar Creepy ass Laugh.