Kat and Baby Girl ♥

1 month later

Katrina’s POV

It is a month after the insident happened. Zayn’s and I’s relationship is still intact and we are still dating. We made up a week after I got out of the hospital.

Louis recently found a new girl and everyone has met her. Her name is Kat and she looks like this. *pic on the side* (but her eyes are a darker blue)

She is really nice. We have become good friends in the house. 

She is making Louis very happy and I am happy they met. She has a very perky personality.

Today is the day I get to see the gender of my first child. So far, I am 3 months along and hope to carry my first kid to full term, but knowing me, that is not going to happen most likely.

I made my way down the stairs of the house and linked hands with Zayn. I was currently dressed in this

http://weheartit.com/entry/41291848

I made my way out the door with Zayn and hopped into the car. Right now, Nicole and Nick were being watching by Louis and Kat. Same thing with Jacob and Darcy.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the doctors office and made our way up to the front desk. When we got there, a happy middle aged woman with Light brown curly hair and Blue eyes greeted us.

“Hello” she said

“Hi, I am here to check in. Name Katrina” I said and she looked on the computer and nodded.

“Follow me please” she said and grabbed a clipboard with my name on it. She lead us into a room with powder blue and powder pink striped room. I sat down on the hospital mattress while she took my vitals. Then she left after telling us the doctor would be here soon. I tried to relax as I laid down on the mattress but could not. I was worried about if the baby was okay. The baby should be but you never know.

The doctor then walked into the room. Her nametag said Ms. Stencia. I smiled. She seemed nice.

“Hello Katrina, how are you today?” she asked

“Good, and you?” I asked

“Good, so today you want to find out the gender and progress of your child, correct?” She asked and I nodded.

“Here, I have to put some cold gel on your stomach to let you know” she said grabbing a bottle. I nodded my head and leaned back into the bed. Zayn grabbed my hand as she pored the gel onto my skin and grabbed the wand and took it carefully over my skin. She kept on looking at our child on the screen. I had a huge smile on my face. This was my kid.

“The baby has made good progress” she said and we nodded. “It is close to normal size for it’s age.” she said and we nodded. “The gender is a girl for you” she said while clearing a good amount of gel off. A couple tears came down my face. This was exactly what I wanted. I would have loved to have a son but a daughter is exactly what I wanted the most.

“Thank you” I said and we left and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry really short but the next chapter will be WAY longer! Thank you, all of you! :)