Chapter 1 - Running On The Rooftops

A/N: Be sure to vote and comment if you liked the chapter or story in general.

Rakken's POV:

Kicking myself between the sides of two buildings I soon get to the top. Walking across the roof to the other side to look over the shining city. Violet quickly climbing up after me with Powder hot on her trail. The other two just starting to climb. Getting to the other edge I crouch and scan the area for anyone who might look up.

Violet: We're almost there.

I spot Violet's hands grip the top of the roof the rest of her flowing right after. I to look at the city one more time before standing up. Turning back I find Violet staring in awe at the sight of the sleek white buildings.

Violet: Hey Powder, come take a look.

She walks closer to me as Powder finally gets up. She walks right up next to us, slipping in-between. Standing a little closer to me, as she looks out. I see her eyes sparkle in wonder at the view.

Powder: Wow.

Violet: It's nice to get above it all huh.

Rakken: Sure is.

I then notice Claggor walking to us, a airship flying overhead. Mylo just getting to the roof top as it passes us. Powder grabs one of my arms pointing at the ship.

Powder: You'll ride in one of those with me one day, right Puppy?

Rakken: Sure Songbird, that sounds amaz-"

Mylo: And one day, I'm going to shoot one of 'em down.

He points a finger gun at the airship. I glare at him for interrupting me. He gets on my nerves so much. Violet starts walking away as she pushes his arm down with a unamused look. Still glaring at Mylo I take Powders hand and follow behind Violet.

Claggor: Vi, are, are you sure about this. Look if we get caught we're-

Violet: We're not going to get caught.

Rakken: Yeah, so stop worrying big guy.

Violet: Besides we'll be in and out before anyone notices.

We soon come to the edge of another building. It seem we're going to have to jump a sizable gap to get to where we're going. Crouching I look into the streets below scanning for anyone that may look up.

Violet: All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down.

Rakken: Heh, looking down will make sure no one sees us up here. But yeah you three shouldn't look down.

I gesture to where Powder, Claggor and Mylo are. Violet slides down the side of the roof before hopping on to the railing of a balcony. There was a sweet fragrance wafting from it, like baked goods. She then leaps across the gap. When she lands she turns to us expectantly.

Mylo cracks his knuckles as Claggor tries to go next. But before he can Mylo pushes him back and slides down the roof. Landing next to the balcony he swings himself on to the railing. Taking a little longer to jump then Violet had. But he still makes it to the other side. Claggor following right be hide him with a cupcake in his mouth. Must be what's giving off that sweet sent.

Claggor: Couldn't we have at least just walked there?

Violet: Gotta stay out of sight for this one.

Violet looks to Powder the boys following her gase. She was stock still a nervous look plastered on her face. She breathes heavily trying to calm herself. Standing up I aproch her and place my chin on her shoulder. She moves her arm around my head using her hand to rub my head. Her breath steadily getting back to normal.