Who's Gonna Explain This To Phil?

Start from the beginning

"⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇, this all could have been avoided if it weren't for your want of being in Ellghaard." The Efgheer softens her look.

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ chuckles, "Bold of you to assume I wanted to be here, ☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ ."

Before ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ could continue, the guards suddenly thrust their spears under his chin.

He winced at how strong the grip was on his neck.

"Look at me, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. You are in no place to think highly of yourself. I think it's about time we banish you." ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ - the Efgheer - responds, standing from her chair.

He widens his eyes, "Banish me? What could I have possibly done? ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑, you are mistaken, I'm completely innoce-"

"SILENCE."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ shuts his mouth, furrowing his brows.

"You are a descendant of a line of corruvians, it is only a matter of time before you turn your back on us."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ tilts his head downwards shakily.

He stands, much despised to the guards.

"You are to be sent to Earth, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. The humans are needed to have fear of something, and you are a perfect candidate."

"Your racism towards Xanthers holds stronger by the day, ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑. Mark my words when I say this, I will wreak havoc upon Ellghaard, and I will reign hell. I will make sure that I get to your people first, and I will make you watch in terror, then will I pass my fury upon you."

⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ scowls.

"You have friends here. It would be a shame if they got into a little 'accident'."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ widens his eyes, ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ smiles wickedly.

"After all, I won't refrain. And if you don't think my judgement is worthy..."

Someone enters the room. A familiar face. ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ bugs out.

"Hello, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇." she smiles.

It is not a friendly smile. Not like the ones she used to give him.

"⋏⟟⊑⏃☊⊑⎍?" ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ responds in shock. "What are you doing here?"

⋏⟟⊑⏃☊⊑⎍frowns, "⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇  you have caused nothing but trouble here. ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ holds a point, it is only fair that you are sent away." She cocks her head.

"You pose a threat, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. And we would rather live in peace."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇'s lips quiver.

He once knew the person who stood before him.

His caregiver, his vercinian. His family.

Now, she is a stranger to his eyes.

He barely recognises her now.

"Send him away. I do not want to see his face for longer."

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

"Nice to meet you, Tommy. Are you a friendly ghost?" Wilbur responds.