40

-I'm a lucky fella-
-And I've just got to tell her-
-That I love her endlessly-
-Because Love grows where my Rosemary goes-
-And nobody knows like me-

Love Grows (Where my Rosemary goes)
Edison Lighthouse

Simones POV
It took 3 hours before they arrived, fresh from the airport. "Simone, how are you feeling?" Vic asked me as she handed me a bouquet with my favorite flowers, lilies and peony. She knows that they are my favorite ones.

"I'm feeling like someone is punshing my stomach, but I'm very high on morphine so I feel like I'm flying

"I'm feeling like someone is punshing my stomach, but I'm very high on morphine so I feel like I'm flying. But I'm feeling a lot better now that you are here." I said and she softly kissed my lips. "I love you Simone, how long are we staying in the hospital with you?" Vic asked me. "I'm getting released tomorrow but you can stay for how long you want. Now I'm going to go to sleep because I am very tired." I said before falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning they were all sleeping in a chair. Well Thomas in one, Ash in one and so on. Except Vic was sleeping behind me in the hospital bed, it was very cosy. A nurse walked in to check my vitals, she saw that I was awake and started talking to me. "It is very cute that they all are sleeping here, but we are going to discharge now so if you could wake them up it would be good. I'm coming in with the discharge papers in 2 minutes. Just remember that you are on bedrest for 1 days when you get home. And then take things slow for about a month. And wait a week with the sex." She whispered to me and left the room to get the papers.

I wanted to joke with them and connected my phone to the speaker Ash had brought with him. I put the volume up to max and used a sound of someone screaming. They all junped up on their feet screaming and I was laying and laughing my ass of.

"Fuck you Simone!" Damiano yelled at me. "I didn't know you were so bitter." I said while laughing. "But I'm getting discharged now so, we all are going to leave as soon as possible. I hate this place." I said and they all started running around the room packing their stuff. For some reason the room wasn't that clean and there were a lot of stuff laying around.

//Edith
I am once again sorry for not posting, I have had 3 tests this week, two national tests. They have taken up all of my freetime and I have been very stressed about them. Hopefully I'm going to ace them. The first one was reading comprehension and the second one was writing a text. I wrote a shortstory about a girl travelling to her grandmothers funeral.