30

-Not really sure how to feel about it-
-Something in the way you move-
-Makes me feel like I can't live without you-
-It takes me all the way-
-And I want you to stay-

Stay
Rihanna

Simones POV
Last night was spent in my bed and in the pool. We had a lit of sex, trying to keep it quiet since my parents were home. We actually succeded or no one walked around the house at least. I would know when I got home this night, or i don't know if I would go home today. I wanted one last night with Vica before she left, I love her. It's just been a few months with her and my feelings were real. I'm in love with Victoria De Angelis, I could scream it from the rooftops.

Or maybe not, or relationship wasn't a secret but the details aren't shared with the world. It was the request of the both of us. Well on my profile I shared us both, I'm private and only friends follow me. We agreed to that, her profile was for the entire world to see and we didn't want everyone to know about us. The pictures of me on her page were not pictures of my face, but a lot of people knew it was me anyway. No need to push it into their faces, we were in love and we have amazing people around us. I have all I want and that is good for me, a lot of people doesn't and feel bad about it. I did before, self-harm was a part of my daily rutine, self doubt was all I ever saw for years. It got worse during some point and with help from my family it got better. Not over it but I would never be, it is something that always follows you.

Ashs POV
Today was the day. I would meet Måneskin and more importantly Vic, my bestfriend's girlfriend.

Simones POV
We spent the morning taking Vic's car around the coast and just chilling there. Just before lunch we took the car back to Rome and to Damiano's apartment. We would all meet there and go out and do something. Vic told me it would be a surprise for me, I had spent the car-ride trying to get it out of her. I hadn't succeded and I was nervous, I even tried texting Ash but she said the same thing as Vic. You'll know sooner or later, it isn't my decicion but you know when we are there.

//Edith
If I fail I'll fall apart
Maybe it is all a test?
Cause I feel like I'm the worst
So I'll always act like I'm the best