19

-Say my name and everything just stops-
-I don't want you like a best friend-
-Only bought this dress so you could take it off-
-Take it off (ha, ha, ha)-
-Carve your name into my bedpost-
-'Cause I don't want you like a best friend-
-Only bought this dress so you could take it off-
-Take it off (ha, ha, ha, ha)-

Dress
Taylor Swift

Simones POV
"I'll have the Spaghettone with Cacio, Pepper and Parmesan Wafer." I said as the waitress asked us what we wanted. "And what do you want to drink?" She asked. It was the same waitress, the one who was called Emma. "What do you recommend?" I asked her, I had no idea what would go well with the food I ordered. "I would recommend a glass of white wine or a glass of champagne." She said. "The lady will have champagne and I will have the same as her." Vic said making me smile. The lady, was I a lady to her?

"The food will be ready in about 30 minutes and I will be out with your drinks as soon as possible." The waitress said before leaving us alone again.

Vics POV
She looked very good in her outfit, she showed a lot of clevage and you could almost see her entire boobs. Not that I was complaining, she had a fine pair of boobs and I like her. It was a win situation, maybe I would sleep with her again? I hoped she would follow me home and maybe I could sleep with her. I need her consent because I have no intention of raping anyone, that would be sick. It is such a traumatic experience and I would never put someone through that. "So you ordered the same as me and the same drink as me. What is next, the same dress or the same dessert?" She asked me jokingly.

Simones POV
When the food arrived I was starving. I forgot to have lunch and it was now 6:30 in the evening and the last time I ate was around 10. That is a stupid behavior and I should probably eat more than twice a day. During dinner we talked about all kinds of stuff and we kept the conversation going for 2 hours during thetime we ate. We had also ordered dessert, she had ordered a crème brûlée and I had ordered chocolate fondant with icecream.

//Edith
School sucks but my old friend is finally hanging out with me again and I'm happy
Just worried she's going to leave me again just like she did before