🎨14 (Final)👻

🎐🎐🎐

"Jimin has made his decision.

And so has Taehyung."

****

Taehyung is in love. 

He knows it; he doesn't need a beating heart to realize how much he started caring and falling for Jimin since the very first time they met. He doesn't need to feel his pulse quicken to understand that the warmth and overwhelming feeling running through his entire body whenever Jimin smiles is love. 

He loves Jimin in every way possible. 

Taehyung loves his passion; the way Jimin keeps working extremely hard no matter how many times he’s dealt with failure. 

Taehyung loves Jimin's smile; the way Jimin giggles and folds himself almost in half whenever he can't control his laugh, body sometimes falling and rolling on the ground. 

He also loves Jimin's voice; the way Jimin started to open up about his life, his hobbies, his love for small and cute forms of life. 

There is just too much about Jimin that has Taehyung fall, again and again. The light touches, the warmth of his body, the comforting words, the stutters and clumsy jokes...

Jimin has become the one and only reason Taehyung wishes he was alive again. 

"You're all I have, Taehyung," Jimin's voice echoes in his head, making him realize; Jimin is all Taehyung needs. 

"You've been very mysterious ever since I arrived here, Jimin." 

Jimin giggles from where he stands a few meters from Taehyung. 

There, sitting on the wooden floor, Taehyung is keeping his eyes closed shut. Minutes ago, he was entering the studio without notice only to be met with a surprised Jimin who yelped and told him to sit still, and like a kid who has been scolded for not following a rule —the one not authorizing him to enter before Jimin tells him to—, Taehyung isn’t moving an inch, now. 

"Okay— okay. It's done." Jimin says enthusiastically. Taehyung hears a heavy intake of breath followed by tiny claps that make his lips twitch into a smile, imagining how cute Jimin must look right now. 

"Can I open my eyes, Jimin?" 

"You can. But—" Taehyung stills, keeping his eyes half open as if he’s been caught red-handed which elicits a fit of giggles from Jimin. "Silly! You can open your eyes but, just look at me for now." 

With a warm smile, Taehyung drifts his entire attention towards Jimin. "I wasn't planning on looking somewhere else." 

Jimin reciprocates his smile. Facing Taehyung, Jimin is standing behind the easel while the canvas resting on it is turned towards Jimin; in a way that keeps Taehyung from taking a glance at it even if he wanted to. Instead, Taehyung looks at how beautiful Jimin looks. Denim overalls covered in fresh paint and a white tee under it that surprisingly doesn’t seem like it has been colored yet, unlike his pretty, bare feet. What makes it even more endearing is the fact that Jimin looks unaware of the mess he made, his focus being on the canvas and now on its model, Taehyung.