7🎨

🎐🎐🎐

Fu*k, that felt like heaven.

****

Sitting down on Taehyung’s lap again, Jimin exhales heavily. “I have—," a relieved breath, "so many questions.”

“What if you told me how good you’re feeling instead.” Taehyung presses his forehead against Jimin’s before he playfully pushes against it. The sound of Jimin’s euphoric giggles makes his chest swell with comforting warmth.

“There is no word strong enough to describe how good you’re making me feel,” Jimin answers in a similar tone Taehyung used earlier, which makes Taehyung break into a smile.

“I don’t want to let you go.”

“You don’t have to,” Jimin’s honest answer feels like the sharpest pain he’s ever felt in years. There’s a hint of sorrow in Jimin’s voice that Taehyung so desperately wants to chase away. 

"We ruined your canvas."

Jimin goes silent. He steals a quick glance at the ripped textile under them and at the colors smudged by how their bodies rolled over it. "It can wait," Jimin responds, attention drifting back to Taehyung. "But I couldn't wait when I realized I could touch you.” With gentle fingers, Jimin caresses Taehyung’s neck until he’s cupping Taehyung's face, tilting it up when Jimin leans forward to press a chaste kiss against his lips. 

“I can’t believe I’m kissing you right now.” Taehyung’s words elicit a giggle from Jimin who’s kissing him again. On the lips. On his cheeks. On his nose. On his eyelids. Jimin peppers kisses all over Taehyung’s face, and it feels right. 

As a challenge to do it back even more intensely, Taehyung runs his fingers through Jimin’s hair and keeps his head close to his while he trails kisses from Jimin’s chin up, covering his entire face and smiling wide against his skin at the sound of Jimin’s beautiful laugh. 

“I can’t believe you’re kissing me right now,” Jimin echoes in response, giggles swallowed by Taehyung when Jimin meets him halfway, smiling against his lips. When they part, Jimin takes a deep breath, blinking away the last tears gathered in his eyes. 

“Your heart is beating so fast.”

Thumb moving from Taehyung’s chin to his bottom lip, Jimin’s smile widens. “Can you hear it?” 

“I can feel it,” Taehyung answers. Indeed, with the way their chests are pressed together, Taehyung can feel the loud pounding of Jimin’s heart against his rib cage. And it’s comforting. Reassuring. If he was able to feel it again, Taehyung knows for sure his own heart would beat just as fast. “You’re warm too.”

Jimin hums, focused on tracing the lines of Taehyung’s face. His fingers gently move to touch Taehyung’s nose, trailing up to graze his eyelids, feeling a tickle when he brushes Taehyung’s eyelashes. With a deep sigh of relief, Jimin is pushing Taehyung’s hair back and planting another kiss against his sweaty forehead. 

“You’re exhausted,” Taehyung remarks as soon as he feels Jimin dropping his weight against him, letting himself be held up by Taehyung. The positive hum Taehyung gets in response makes him chuckle. “You should take a shower before heading to bed.”