"No." I sighed.

"Well you still seem kinda down, so do you want to hangout after work?" He offered.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." I smiled.

"Okay, meet me in the parking lot after." He smiled and went to take orders, I did the same.

Jack came out of the kitchen, looking kinda mad. It was hot though.

Oh god what am I saying.

-

Once I finished work, I met Shawn in the parking lot as said.

"Hey." He smiled looking up from his phone.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"So, do you just want to go for a walk. And talk I guess?" He offered.

"That sounds great, I have quite a bit to talk about if you're in to listen." I said and we started walking. He nodded.

"So as I told you earlier, I have a hard time keeping friends and once I find some nice people I just seem to ruin it. I can't help it. As a kid I was alone most of the time, I was the twin that was ignored. The runt. My brother Ryan got all the attention. Especially from my dad. My mom abandoned us when we were born, so I had no one. So I was alone most of the time. Like in grade school, I was the girl who sat by herself at lunch and everyone avoided. But once I got into high school I though that would change. I made two good friends, Mikayla and Hayley. We met in grade nine and just clicked I guess, they didn't care if my dad was rich or not. They liked me for me. After about a year, they started cancelling our plans quite often, I had no idea why. It just made me so angry. Then one day I confronted them about it, they didn't have a straight answer. So I cracked, all my pent up rage had come out. The whole school saw, so after that no one wanted to be around me. And that's when I started using my dad's money to my advantage, as that progressed I earned the nickname "Meredith the spoiled brat." in my last year of high school. So I just went along with it because I knew I'd never see any of those assholes again anyways. The thing was though, I started treating people like shit. So maybe I deserved it, I don't know. But now everything seems to be against me. My dad's fiancee is literally satan and wants nothing to do with me, and my dad just doesn't care. He just tells me "Just give her some time Mer, she'll love you." Yeah bullshit dad, you don't even love me so why should I think she will. Plus she makes me take care of her fucking daughter everyday. That's another thing, I don't understand why she doesn't leave her with her father. Maybe he's a drug addict or something. Not that I care anyways, I just want Bella out of my room twenty four seven. ONE more thing, fucking Tara is planning her wedding all the time, not even blinking at me. I mean I'm the grooms daughter, shouldn't I be included in something? Obviously not, according to her."

I must have been rambling for a good thirty minutes, because we had walked around the whole country club three times.

"Oh, god. I just let out some of my personal issues onto you. I'm so sorry, you really didn't need to hear all that. I'm a mess." I said, but he just put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm always here. You can rant until you pass out. But for now I gotta run, I'm meeting my girlfriend in twenty. But I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" I nodded and he went to his car and drove off.

I sighed and reluctantly went to my truck, and drove home.

And of course, Tara had her nasty friends over helping with the wedding.

I went to the kitchen to get a slice of pizza from yesterday, I didn't want Tara seeing me.

I was almost out of the kitchen until I heard her heels clicking, coming closer.

She saw me and had the most disgusted look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She snickered.

"I could ask you the same thing. You don't even live here. I do. Therefore you have no right asking me what I'm doing here." Wow I just sassed her.

"Oh please. You have no power over me." She just stared at her fake nails.

"Oh yeah, watch me." I took a few steps so I was staring down at her.

Not that I was actually gonna hit her, I just pretended I was going to.

But then my dad walked around the corner, so she screamed and fell to the floor.

The fuck.

"You little brat. I can't believe you just did that." I did nothing.

"Meredith! What on earth happened here?" My dad demanded. Just as I opened my mouth Tara piped in.

"She hit me David." She whined.

I just stood there with my mouth opened. I can't believe she just pulled that on me.

"What? No! Dad you can't believe her." I pleaded.

"Like hell I can, just get out Meredith. Don't come back until you can be civil again." He pointed to the door.

I did as he said, there was no arguing there.

As I walked out the door, I turned to see Tara, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Real mature you she devil!" I shouted before stomping outside.

Seeing as I have no where to go, I just started walking.

"I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!"