This. Ends. Now.

*SKIPPING TO TUESDAY*

I ran into Haley's house and saw she was sprawled out on the couch, watching Spongebob. She looked up at me with worry when I slammed the door. "Hey, Dalton told me what happened." She got up and walked over to me. Just as I thought she was going to say how worried she is, she slapped my arm. 

"Ow! What was that for?!"I asked. 

"For telling that asshole the exact location where the ten of us will be tonight!" I sighed and walked to the kitchen table. I saw a window open. I quickly dropped the bag of things I'd bought at the store and ran to the window, closing it and pulling the blinds down. When I walked back to the table, I picked my bag up and sat it on the table, unzipping it. 

Haley looked through the bag, frowned, then looked at me. "What is this stuff? Are you going to a seven year old's birthday party?"

"No, but Dalton's birthday is tomorrow."

Her eyes widened. "What?! Why didn't you tell me, you little hoe!"

"Little? I'm older than you!"

"I was born at 6:23 PM."

"6:22! Ha ha.... HA! Anyways, back to business." I picked up one of the guns and smirked. "We're going to deal with him in the last way he would've expected."

"We're going to deal with him in the most childish way you could think of?"

I grinned and nodded. "Like the kids we are." 

"I still don't see how this stuff is going to help."

"Well, the water guns will help distract him." She picked up the pistol I had stashed in there, then raised a brow at me. 

"Will this gun help distract him, too?"

I shook my head and snatched the gun from her. "No, this is used only if things get too outta hand."

"So how are we supposed to beat him?"

"Well, I'm thinking we just distract him long enough for one of us to call the cops on him. Hopefully, this won't result in violence."

The doorbell rang, then everyone else piled in. I quickly hid the pistol under the table, just like I did with the knife in the bathroom at school. I looked over at Haley and realized she caught when I just did. Then, she looked up at me and we both shared a look. 

"What's the plan?"Will asked, causing the both of us to look back at Will. I took a deep breath, and began to explain the plan. 

~*~

5 minutes to go. I stood up and looked around at everyone. "I'm going to bed. G'night y'all." I gave them all looks, before turning and heading upstairs. 

"Me too,"I heard Cole announce, then he followed me upstairs. When we walked in my old room, he shut the door and took my hand in his. "Are you sure about this?"he whispered. 

I let out a shaky breath and nodded. He squeezed my hand. "Okay then, we only have three minutes. Are you ready?"

Again, I nodded and climbed into bed. Cole turned the light out and climbed into bed next to me. I clutched my phone close to my chest and waited to give Dana and Dalton the signal.