38

"Alec and his pack where the once who warned us for what was about to happen."

Leandro was telling Rohan about everything that went down when he was out. He did that a lot. Rohan though perhaps it was his way of dealing with everything. So he always listened. Rohan dealt with it all in his own way by focusing on things that he did care about.
Rohan was sitting on the grass in the front yard and his pups where playing with each other in front of him. They never strayed to far away.

The old lady sometimes tried to visit but leo admitted to not liking her either.
She didn't even put the little pup up as missing . She just assumed he was dead.
So the weekly visit ended up becoming monthly and so forth. He never let her touch him either. Which they all respected except for the bitch.

Rohan was slowly getting used to not having to worry about being beaten to pulp or not having food for his pups. To having Leo right next to him in the bed in their house.
The house was two houses down the Rossi residence. It was the new alpha house.
A two story light blue house overgrown with vines.
It was still pretty plain. Some old furniture Leo's parents or the rest of the pack gave them. Two rooms where ready for the Erin and Nikolai when they where ready to sleep in their own rooms. For now they still slept with rohan en Leo. Except when they stayed over with Leo's parents.

Erin liked his new name better then Elliot. Naming them make everything feel like it was gonna be fine. Leo helped him pick out nice names, and they had officially adopted them as their pups and heirs to the Rossi pack. If they wanted to. If they didn't ... well then little oliver still had a change.

Rohan was glad to move in with his mate. A lot more privacy then when living with Leo's big family. He couldn't even sleep with his mate without being worried the rest of the fam would hear.
Rohan's only demand was lots of grass.
So Leo and Aaron spent an afternoon putting in a nice big frontyard in.
His pups still hadn't shifted to their  human form. But the doc said they would once they where ready and that there was nothing to worry about.

They where all getting used to this new life.

"I still can't believe he is the second change mate of the alpha of the seventy seven pack law. Alecs  first mate was an asshole. He almost killed him and their entire pack. He deserves a good mate!" Leo told him.
Rohan didn't interrupt him to say he was the one who killed most of that pack.
"And that Damian is the mate of the alpha of the blood moon pack."
"How's that going?"
"She visited Alec's packhouse in the mountains last week. Damian slashed all the tires of her truck."

"So.. progress."
"Pretty much yea."

Leo sighed
"When you died... and Sam did the Cpr....well we will do anything we can to help them stop this prophecy."
That was something they could agree on.

Rohan stil could hardly believed he had died.
His heart had stopped.
If Sam didn't do cpr until an ambulance showed up he wouldn't have been there anymore. He would have stayed dead.
Cause he died.

Leo felt him die.
It still hurt him more then he let on.
Rohan heard him wake up in the middle of the night more times then he could remember. But every time he did, he just shut him up by kissing him.
It was a great way to shut alpha Leo up. And to make him feel better at the same time.

And it brought a lot of joy to the rest of the Rossi pack.
They where still getting used to Rohan a half rouge half hunter guy who would kill for those he loved. But he knew they liked him a little better every time.
He heard them laugh a little when that girl had flirted with Leo and he had told her if she didn't walk away right that second he would rip her backbone out thru her mouth. He had meant every word of it but Aaron just started laughing. So to prove his point he kissed Leo until he was nice and flustered and he hadn't seen the girl since.