27

Roberto Rossi felt like his arms where slowly being ripped apart.
They where chained above his head in silver chains bolted in the ceiling of the basement he was in.
The stuff they injected within him made him feel empty. He only realized the mind link wasn't there after a while. He never felt more alone. He didn't know if it would come back. If it was even possible to get it back. He never knew how much he needed it ...till it was gone.

A man was standing in front of him saying things and cutting in his flesh with a knife like he was a piece of meat.

And it hurt so much. His throat was sore from screaming and screaming and yelling an crying. He breaths came in by small gasps.

Then Rohan came in.

For a second those cold eyes looked right at him and he breathed in desperately.
Then Rohan's face changed to something cold and void of anything.
The guy spoke with him. Pushed his blade in de flesh of Rohan's shoulder.
Rohan didn't scream like Robbie had. His face didn't move.
He just stared ahead with a bored expression like he couldn't care any less.
The guy scoffed and went up stairs.

When the door closed above them Rohan looked at him again.

And for the first time since he met him he saw something in them. Something all over powering and wild that he didn't understand how Rohan could contain it.
No words where spoken.
He understood now why Leandro couldn't stop talking about his mate.
Rohan turned around and crouched down.

The sound of chains on The concrete floor made Robbie frown.
Then two little pups both under the three years at least, came from the darkness under the stairs. Small and underfed.

It made him cold to the bones.

Rohan picked them both up and pressed them against his chest. It was almost unreal seeing Rohan show that tender care.
He sat down with his back to the wall of a piece of cardboard like it was his bed.
He was wearing one of Leo's sweaters, and Robbie started crying again.
It was the sweater their grandmother gave him last Christmas.

The pups were softly whining and shivered as they pressed himself as close to Rohan's warmth as they could.
Robbie couldn't stop crying.
At least, he thought, he now knew why Rohan did what he did.
At least he now knew that Rohan wasn't rouge. He had a pack.
But he would probably never get the change to tell this to Leo.
He would never get the change turn eighteen and maybe even be Casey's mate.

"Ro..." he whimpered.
But Rohan didn't look at him.
Robbie couldn't keep the tears from falling.
He wanted to be strong.
He wanted to to survive.
He wanted to fight.

But he was just a seventeen year old kid who just got taken by hunters and had been tortured for the past hours. The worst part of it was that they didn't even ask him any questions. And Robbie was ready to tell them whatever them wanted to know. If they just stopped.

And Rohan was sitting right there. And he wouldn't do anything.
Robbie knew that. Somewhere he might have even understood it.
But he just wanted to go home.

He just wanted to go home...

Oh my poor little baby! 🥺 I hope someone can save him soon.
Or ... you know.... He might die.
Rohan however! Will die! Just letting you all know. Don't get to attached to him.

Thanks for reading, please comment, vote and follow! And have a lovely afternoon!

I am going to have a little high tea with some friends. Eat bad things and drink tea!