23

Robbie didn't come to school that day. Casey seemed nervous and tried to talk to Rohan but since Rohan ignored her she let it go after second period when he told her to go fuck herself.

Perhaps he should have talked to her.

Perhaps he should have noticed something was up.

Perhaps he shouldn't have let his guard down.

School was school and like every single day he didn't pay attention to the classes. In his head his was busy planning out his last couple of days.
He had to find a way to break the chains holding the pups in. That was one of the biggest issues he needed to go thru.
Then get them the fuck out and to Leandro.
Then kill very fucking single soul that got in his way.

He had imagined their dead's before, but this time he really took his time on it. It was oddly satisfying. And it got his mind of math.
The only good thing about math was thinking about Leandro.
He never thought touching someone and getting touched could feel so good.
It was like sleeping without worries but being awake at the same time.
It was like forgetting everything for a second and just being them.

No hunters.
No shifters.
No dead.
No pain.
No auras.

He really hated those auras. Usually it was helpful. He knew who to avoid and what to do because of hem. He could tell what someone was planning or feeling. But because Leo didn't have one he didn't have to think about it.
It was so..... relaxing.

He hoped Leandro's family would be good for his pups. If he managed to get them there he figured they would.
He had told his pups to remember the smell on his clothes.
And the way the boy looked. And told them he was the only person in this whole world they could trust except for him.

The smell on his hoodie was fading. He would need to get one again soon.
Just one more time. He was addicted . And not afraid to admit it.
He needed it.
He needed him.
Just a little longer.

He didn't fear dead.
Nor did he fear living.

If only he talked to Casey.

When he arrived at the house with a sandwich stuffed in his pocket he made a beeline to the basement. The house was quiet. The young once where on a hunt with Russel. Darren was somewhere in the house. His sickening smell was inbedding in the house itself.

He walked down the stairs and came to a abrupt stop.

Darren was standing in the middle of the basement with blood dripping down his blade.

Dun dun dun dunnnnn!  Oh no... who's blood might that be!?

I mean. I already know... so .... I should probably tell you rohan is going to die in this story. 🙂

Oh i just uploaded the first two chapters of my new book 'my prince'
Its a cute little wholesome fantasy romance.
Just imagine Cihan a cute guy who was saved from slavery by his new brother Aspen. Who takes him to the capital to become a royal guard. Cihan had to learn to survive in a world where he will be hated for the color of his skin. And then he meets the prince.

No messes or dramas. Just cute fluffy romance and you know... a plot.
But no one dies!

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment or follow and have a lovely day and don't take shit from no one!