4

"Guess what your favorite brother did today?" Robbie asked with a grin when he placed himself in the backseat of the SUV Leandro bought for his nineteenth birthday last year. It cost him all of his savings and it was worth it. The suv had only broken down of them like four times.

He was followed by Aaron's younger sister Casey. Her purple hair in a high ponytail. Who was rolling her eyes at the kid who looked so much like leo No one ever doubted they were brothers.
You could pick the rossi kids out of every line up without questions. All Italian genes with dark hair and eyes and a light tanned skincolour .

Aaron was driving because Leo stil couldn't do anything but looking around trying to get a glimpse of his mate.
"Did you speak with him? What is like?" He didn't care that he sounded stupid right now. He didn't care Robbie would use this against him for the years to come, he had to know!
Robbie and Casey shared a look.

"What?" He asked suddenly a little worried. He sat back down. Robbie scratched his chin and looked outside. He was anxious and trilled at the same time.
"He is weird Leo. Like really weird."
"We think he might be part shifter. But we are not sure. He is definitely not a full blood human." Casey added.
"What you mean with weird?" Aaron carefully asked.

Not a human... was that a good thing? Or was that a bad thing? If he knew, Leo didn't have to worry about telling him about the shifter world  or being rejected because of that reason. It wasn't like he had only thought about everything that could go wrong today....

"Do you think he knows? Do you think he knows about wolf shifters and such."
They shared another look and he felt something sink to the pit of his stomach.
"We are not sure..."

"But! The good thing he is in my group with the group project for bio. Sooo we can get him in our house." Robbie said while buckling up.
"You make it sound like you wanne go and lure him in to kill him." Casey murmured.
"We could lure him in Leo's room and lock them up together see if he can make the ice prins melt."
"Ice prins?" Aaron grinned at the ridiculous nickname.

"Yep. That's what they call him now. Everybody's noticed he is hot as fuck and most either don't know He your mate or don't even care. Two girls asked him out and he didn't even give them an answer."
"Yea!"Casey added with a grin this time.
"He just told them to fuck off."
For a second this made Leo happy. Because that meant he wasn't interested in those girls. But... what if he would say the same to him.

"I can just see you pale. But dude. Just think if he is part shifter he might feel the bond." Hope blossomed into the pit of his stomach. But he felt like puking when He walk right past the car.

It looked like the kid would just walk without noticing them. But then right before he would leave them behind on the side of the road, he paused for a second.
A small short look over his shoulder drilling right into Leo's eyes.
Making all the blood rush to his face.

But then two boys ran up to him. They looked a little younger but muscular under their tight shirts. One of them tried to trip him and the other pushed him into the bush.  He managed to keep standing. When he tried to retaliate the other grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully far behind his back.
Leo was ripping his seatbelt of and was ready to jump out of the car, but Aaron grabbed his arm.

Cause the two guys already walked away laughing. And no one even seem to notice what had just happened.

It was almost to quick  to notice. But because they were shifters they saw Him swipe the blood from his lips with his fist. Glaring at their backs until the entered a bus.
He waited until the bus drove away before he started walking. His shoulder rigid and his eyes glaring at anyone who came to close.