❛ Seven༉‧₊˚

Relationship are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

L I A M

The sudden question brought me out from my thoughts. I looked at the girl beside me and wondered what could have made her asked that question. I knew quite well that the person she was referring to was herself.

She seemed like a girl with a perfect family but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. It isn't everyone with problems at home that shows it.

"If it were like my case, i would be so happy because I never got to tell him a proper goodbye which I'm sure can't happen. In that scenario, i would say you forgive him because no matter what he's done doesn't worth you living a life of regrets later on."

I was so heartbroken when my dad because I have always been close to him. He was like my hero but that day came, that very unfortunate day.

The last words he spoke to me before leaving home was 'we will have to seat down and discuss this properly when I get back from work,' But he never got back from work.

He rarely gets annoyed but that day it was vivid he wasn't happy with what I did. I had just snuck home after a late night clubbing, smoking and doing drugs with my so called friends.

Things we considered fun which was slowly eating us away.

My parents had always warned me to stop doing those things I did, though they never knew for a fact what I did but they were suspicious always warning me to set a good example for my little sibling.

I never heeded until everything fell apart and I knew I had to take responsibilities and get things right.

After a year of self withdrawal, everything started to fall in place. Though I wasn't an avid drug user just one influenced by friends, i had to stay clear of them. I never lacked in school and was focused on what I wanted to achieve despite my defects and never let it affected my relationship with those I love.

It was after I got clear of drugs, alcohol and the likes I discovered parties wasn't for me.

"He wasn't part of my growing up, he literally abandoned me for another woman half of all my time on earth and you expect me to forgive him easily?"

She keeps giving me reasons to not stop thinking of her. The expression on her face said it all. She was pained but was holding it back. I admire that strength a lot.

"I'm not saying you should visit or forgive him immediately, i'm just saying to err is human and to forgive is divine. I know it's hard but you need to take it slowly, one step at a time but not too slow. You can start by visiting him and hearing him out. Let him prove he is worth the forgiveness because forgiveness is earned."

I can't believe I'm saying all this. I have really matured but what do you expect from a guy who is part of fending for his family.

The fact my family moved from grace to grass is another long story that breaks my heart and gives me migraine anytime I think of it.

Still I'm grateful because all this made me grow up.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -

Hello, i know I'm not keeping up to my end of bargain for updating. It's just that I have been really busy with my university's preparations. I'm sorry.

I hope you liked this chapter though it was really short. It's kind of like a bonus chapter(Liam POV).
Remember to vote and comment
Shay