❛ Four༉‧₊˚

Trusting you is my decision, proving me right is your choice

**The above picture is how I portrayed Liam would look like in my head. You're free to imagine the characters in your head also**

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

B L I S S

The ride home last night was really short. I couldn't help but think of the stranger and I's short conversation. The stranger who had somehow sneaked his way into my head and It was then I realized we had been so caught up in the discussion that we forgot to give out names.

When I got home while on the bed I was so restless I couldn't sleep. Rolling from one side to the other to the point Olivia noticed. I couldn't find a response to give her when she asked what was wrong and when I eventually found sleep, my dream involved him.

I knew deep down something was about to change but I don't have the courage to admit it.

"When did you girls get home from the party?" My mom questioned as soon as she saw me.

"We were home before the curfew, i guess," I replied as I sat myself on the sofa.

Olivia and I had not gotten the opportunity to discuss all that happened yesterday. If not for my alarm, we would still be on bed and Liv being a heavy sleeper, had to be woken up by me despite the loud shrill of the alarm. She wasn't still yielding until I mentioned Jake was downstairs.

"I went to bed early yesterday, i was really exhausted," My mum mumbled in between her breakfast.

I heard footsteps on the wooden stairs notifying us Someone was descending it. I looked up to see Liv dressed up in one of my dress, i wasn't complaining we were practically sisters. She smiled at me when our eyes met and I returned the gesture. I'm really grateful she is in my life.

"Good morning Ms Jone," Liv greeted my mum.

My mum changed back to using her maiden name after the divorce. I don't blame her for the decision she made but the fact she made me still go by my absentee father's name.

"I have told you times without number to call me Elizabeth or Lizzy. I'm not that Old," She joked.

We all bursted out in laughter. My mum had always said the name makes her feel old. After we calmed down from laughing, my mum notified us that she made breakfast and it was getting cold.

For first, i was really surprised to still see my mum at home at this time. 'She must definitely be running late' I thought and to say she made breakfast, that was truly a miracle. I'm not saying my mum starves me and all but that she hardly makes breakfast.

This day was surely going to end well.

"Thanks ma," We said in unison.

My mum left for work shortly after that. I was trying hard to forget the events that occurred yesterday that involved a certain someone. I probably won't see him again even if I were to search him up, i don't know his name or any of his social media's handles.

'It's just mere infatuations. It's just mere crush. It would soon be a thing of the past let's say in two days,' I kept telling chanting in my head.

"So..about yesterday, i hope we are cool?" Liv question brought me back to reality.

I knew she wasn't content on how we ended the conversation yesterday. I really love how she cares for our relationship, keeping it in check all the time. She's one of the best thing that ever happened to me. I really appreciates her in my life as my best friend.

"Yes, we are. Why would you even think that in the first place," I chuckled.

She laughed, i laughed, we both laughed. Yeah, we are crazy like that at times and I love it.

"You remember when we were much younger when we used to make blanket house?" Olivia questioned out of the blue. I nodded my head In confirmation. I remembered those memories vividly.

"You know that one day when we put off all the light and hid inside our fortress when we heard the sound of your mum's car making her yell out your name only to seat there waiting for her to find us?"

"Yeah I do. The look on her face was priceless."

"Priceless," she repeated as we both bursted out in another round of laughter.

After we were done eating the breakfast which was scrambled eggs, i stood up to pack my backpack. I threw everything I found edible from the fridge into the bag incase I don't like the food given out today in the school cafeteria. Though I can cook I'm always lazy to prepare something but I do when I'm in the mood for it. Liv on the other can't cook shit. She had always said she would marry a rich man. The one she knew could afford a cook. She's a joke.

"We better get going to school if we don't want to seat our ass in detention all through first period," I said.

We made our way outside and after ensuring I locked the door well, we headed for the car.

"You are driving," Liv declared.

The remainder of the week dragged on slowly. Nothing interesting happened and I was really anticipating the weekend.

The class as usual were boring and wearing me out. Don't get this wrong, i am actually among the top twenty bright students in my class. I have great grades in most of my classes and did really well in my PSAT. I just need to study and Pay more attention in the chemistry class just mainly for the credits.

Olivia on the other hand, enjoyed every minute of it because her relationship with Jake strengthened each day. They both went out more and he even invited us to his football practice once. Jake was a normal guy in the school. Though he was in the football team and all, no one really noticed him except Liv who had been crazy about him since junior class.

I ship them.

Half way through the week Olivia asked where I was during the Monday party. I simply told her I was talking to some group of friends. It was obvious in her response she wasn't taking my answer for it. She knew something happened, her and her instincts. I don't want her reading too much meaning into it that's why I gave her that unsatisfying answer. I knew the way her mind works too well plus there was also a huge possibility I might not be seeing the hot stranger again.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I know this chapter was short but I wanted to upload something for you guys.

I also wanted to clear out something no one asked for but I felt need to be.

First off, being strict does not equal wickedness nor is being closed off. Bliss mum is like that because she had been hurt in the past. She's trying to distance herself away from Bliss to avoid being reminded.

In order words, Bliss mum isn't wicked nor is she maltreating nor abusing her. She is just one heartbroken woman who needs closure.

I would shed more light on it in the next chapter.

I hope you liked it.
Vote&comment
Shay