Big Brother President is a Vampire 4

Start from the beginning

Zhan Yucheng wanted to teach Bai Chen a lesson, at the same time, he also wanted to teach the person who made Bai Chen lose his appetite.

How could his baby be bullied at will by others?

Zhan Yucheng's heart urged with anger, the chopsticks in his hand were even broken by him because of his anger and fell to the ground with 'pa da' sound.

Li Ma's eyelids twitch, she no longer dares to speak.

Bai Chen knew that Zhan Yucheng was angry but he was also very upset.

He searched for him for more than ten days.

When he thought about the fears that have lingered in him for the past ten days, Bai Chen felt aggrieved, tears welled up in his clear eyes.

Bai Chen snorted, turned around, no longer looking at Zhan Yucheng.

Is he mad at him?

Zhan Yucheng suddenly realized. The negative emotion in his body dissipated in an instant, neither anger nor anything else, he just wanted to coax the baby in his arms to smile.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Zhan Yucheng hugged Bai Chen in a panic. He picked up Bai Chen and turned to face him. He lowered his head and kissed Bai Chen's moist eyes, "It was my fault. Baby, don't cry, don't cry."

Although Zhan Yucheng didn't know why Bai Chen was angry and sad, he subconsciously apologized.

Li Ma, who was on the side, looked at the way the two got along, a strange feeling appeared in her heart.

Bai Chen was coaxed but he got even more angry. He suddenly stretched out his hands to hold Zhan Yucheng's face, straightened up, opened his mouth showing his white teeth, then he bit Zhan Yucheng's left cheek fiercely.

This bite of Bai Chen was very hard. Zhan Yucheng's left cheek was bleeding, however, Zhan Yucheng didn't even frown. He just patted Bai Chen's back soothingly, letting Bai Chen bite him.

Li Ma saw Zhan Yucheng's face was bleeding, ignoring the strange feeling in her heart, she opened her mouth to ask Bai Chen to stop but a glance from Zhan Yucheng made her close her mouth.

It's very quiet inside. All the servants standing by the side did not dare to make a sound, even their breathing were lighter. Only the sound of Zhan Yucheng gently coaxing Bai Chen sounded.

It took a long time before Bai Chen finally vented his anger and let go. He retracted and saw Zhan Yucheng's cheek was deeply imprinted with his teeth marks and bright red blood was oozing from the mark.

Bai Chen panicked again and was distressed, at the same time, also annoyed by his bad temper. He stuck out his pink tongue and licked the blood on Zhan Yucheng's face little by little.

"Does it hurt?" Bai Chen trembled, a little annoyed.

"It doesn't hurt." Zhan Yucheng kisses Bai Chen's lips, then puts his right face on Bai Chen's lips, "If baby is upset, then bite."

Bai Chen snorted and turned his head.

How could he be willing?

Zhan Yucheng asked Li Ma and the other servants to go out. When there were only the two of them left in the huge room, Zhan Yucheng suddenly opened his mouth and kissed Bai Chen's lips hard.

"Hmm~"

With the fierce kisses, Bai Chen couldn't help but let out an unbearable hum. Zhan Yucheng's iris turned red strangely, his hands tightly clasped around Bai Chen's waist.

Zhan Yucheng stopped kissing, quickly retracting his teeth when Bai Chen didn't look. When Bai Chen was no longer panting, Zhan Yucheng once again returned to the topic: "Baby, why didn't you eat before? Who bullied you?"